LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Images
    I go to the gym when it's flat, hence why I now have a 6 pack...VB is selfish when it comes to waves

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I go to the gym when it's flat, hence why I now have a 6 pack...VB is selfish when it comes to waves
    SUPERFISH !!! Baby, where ya been?

Dude, seems like you are totally addicted to weight lifting, huh? Watch out for hernias. Man, you ain't spray tanning yourself are you? Yeah, yeah, I know you're too far south for all of that stuff. I hear you.

Hon, you'll find love again. Don't fret. And don't take it out on the black dudes of Tidewater while on patrol either.

Remember steriods are illegal and they damage your body. Small testicles are nobody's friend.

Ok man, love ya sister !!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    You mean the young man/attacker in a hoody who was procuring firearms on social media and text messaging mixed in with all the rants and posts of him doing/selling drugs?
    no, that's not it. I'm referencing the minor that was walking home with candy when an adult high on chemicals, shot him in the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    no, that's not it. I'm referencing the minor that was walking home with candy when an adult high on chemicals, shot him in the chest.
    hmm not familiar with this case. did he play baseball?
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; Aug 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Oh I can't wait to see where this goes

SUPERFISH!!!! Long time no see man... Hope chitt's goin' good for you.

Here's what I do when it's flat. Some of these I do anyway, just when it's dark:
    -Woodworking and other shop-based amusements
    -Spear fishing
    -Body surfing
    -Fishing
    -Work
    -Flounder gigging
    -Wrenching on the FJ62... which I haven't been doing enough of lately. Brake booster is giving up the ghost causing intermittent vacuum problems and either/or combination of faulty FPD, FPR, EGR modulator, EGR temp sensor, O2's going bad, bad VSV somewhere, IACV, TPS, dirty injectors or valve adjustment. Pretty much running really rich and only getting 8mpg at the moment. Time to spend some quality time with an Ohm meter and my factory service manual.... I might just be ripping out all the smog-related crap really soon, which will eliminate 3 sensors, 3 check valves, 2 vsv's, air injection/recirculation system and allow me to put a second alternator on it. Don't worry greenies, I'll be putting a CAT on it once I get the running rich issue settled...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    SUPERFISH!!!! Long time no see man... Hope chitt's goin' good for you.

Here's what I do when it's flat. Some of these I do anyway, just when it's dark:
    -Woodworking and other shop-based amusements
    -Spear fishing
    -Body surfing
    -Fishing
    -Work
    -Flounder gigging
    -Wrenching on the FJ62... which I haven't been doing enough of lately. Brake booster is giving up the ghost causing intermittent vacuum problems and either/or combination of faulty FPD, FPR, EGR modulator, EGR temp sensor, O2's going bad, bad VSV somewhere, IACV, TPS, dirty injectors or valve adjustment. Pretty much running really rich and only getting 8mpg at the moment. Time to spend some quality time with an Ohm meter and my factory service manual.... I might just be ripping out all the smog-related crap really soon, which will eliminate 3 sensors, 3 check valves, 2 vsv's, air injection/recirculation system and allow me to put a second alternator on it. Don't worry greenies, I'll be putting a CAT on it once I get the running rich issue settled...
    and i thought Jeeps were bad! BTW F&ck off greenies i get 9 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    and i thought Jeeps were bad! BTW F&ck off greenies i get 9 mph.
    1988 technology all the way!

-Inside the Toyota Engineering Department in 1987:
    "Well Bob, we gotta do something to recirculate exhaust and crankcase gasses back into the air intake system in this new fuel-injected version of the same engine we have been using for over 20 years (it's a tractor engine). Who cares if it gums up the throttle body after 10,000 miles. This here is the 80's! Give it 200' of extra vacuum line. The Q-bert era tech in the ECU will handle the rest!"

The real testament to Toyota engineering is that this engine will still run almost no matter what. It may not run efficiently, but it will run well enough to get you home. And you can put 400k on it before it needs a bottom end rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    1988 technology all the way!

-Inside the Toyota Engineering Department in 1987:
    "Well Bob, we gotta do something to recirculate exhaust and crankcase gasses back into the air intake system in this new fuel-injected version of the same engine we have been using for over 20 years (it's a tractor engine). Who cares if it gums up the throttle body after 10,000 miles. This here is the 80's! Give it 200' of extra vacuum line. The Q-bert era tech in the ECU will handle the rest!"

The real testament to Toyota engineering is that this engine will still run almost no matter what. It may not run efficiently, but it will run well enough to get you home. And you can put 400k on it before it needs a bottom end rebuild.
    pretty much the same with the I6 in the wrangler. i think I also got lucky by getting the I5 in the Volvo too.

I found this on my friends facebook. Cute way to shred during a flat spell.

FLAT DAYS.jpg