LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Images
    Erock, looks like the fishing was good this morning. Surf was awesome. 1 foot with a few 2 foot bombs rolling through. NNW winds, pretty clean, ya know. Birds, man, everywhere dive bombing.........and hour before high tide.....fish jumping out of the ABSOLUTELY DIRTY FILTHY ALMOST BLACK WATER......Too bad you weren't there.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Erock, looks like the fishing was good this morning. Surf was awesome. 1 foot with a few 2 foot bombs rolling through. NNW winds, pretty clean, ya know. Birds, man, everywhere dive bombing.........and hour before high tide.....fish jumping out of the ABSOLUTELY DIRTY FILTHY ALMOST BLACK WATER......Too bad you weren't there.
    Why is the water in NJ foul ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Why is the water in NJ foul ?
    Well I really can't answer that scientifically. Our dumping barrels tends to disrupt the sand .........

But lets take a trip back. Somewhere off the North Jersey coast used to exist a DUMP, where all sorts of nasty stuff used to be disgarded. I think they stopped that, but I don't know. I forget how far-off the coast it was.

NYC businesses used to dump all sorts of waste products into their rivers and bays(illegally).

Ciba Giegy, a chemical company, used to dump their waste products aboot a mile off of Ortley Beach....yep a whole mile.

All of North Jersey's filth washes into the rivers and streams and makes its way into the ocean via the inlets.

I don't know, but, Charles, embrace your clean water up in Maine. I drink your drinking water, by the way. Maine is a friggin GREAT place. I've been meaning to take my hand on a romantic getaway to Ogunquit. Really, I'm getting kind of jealous right now. Cool-arse state. Portland is a cool little city, and Kennebunk is just darling. Man, I got to get out of New Jersey before it, or a Puerto Rican American, kills me.

Do you know of any secret spots up east? Do you got a boat? Oh, hey don't make love to that pony, brah.

But anyways, Jersey's water sucks. It's not 1988-bad, but it still isn't pretty.

Images
    Do I have a boat ? i have secret spots dude. image.jpg

If you go to ogonquit look for the Israel head light house on he point, if your in the car park at the beach there it's too your right , u can't miss it. That's where the river flows out at high tide ebbing and river waves form. Then incoming swell hits the river wave and it pumps nicely down a sand bar. I've seen dudes barreled there its sick. The water is so clean. Maine is nice not allot of people and not allot of filth either

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Do I have a boat ? i have secret spots dude. image.jpg

If you go to ogonquit look for the Israel head light house on he point, if your in the car park at the beach there it's too your right , u can't miss it. That's where the river flows out at high tide ebbing and river waves form. Then incoming swell hits the river wave and it pumps nicely down a sand bar. I've seen dudes barreled there its sick. The water is so clean. Maine is nice not allot of people and not allot of filth either
    are you a proud man?

Images
    Charles, I was wondering if you can put your profile pic in your gallery, so we could see it at full size. I'm really not being a wise a$$, I promise...it's just a really interesting pic and i'm curious to see the expression on your friends face who's holding the pony(reminds me of Henry Rollins). Love to see some of those secrets you talk of in Maine. That's a great state for sure.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Aug 23, 2013 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Charles, I was wondering if you can put your profile pic in your gallery, so we could see it at full size. I'm really not being a wise a$$, I promise...it's just a really interesting pic and i'm curious to see the expression on your friends face who's holding the pony(reminds me of Henry Rollins). Love to see some of those secrets you talk of in Maine. That's a great state for sure.
    "Henry Rollins holding a pony!" I might start screaming that as war cry, or an epitaph, or something...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    "Henry Rollins holding a pony!" I might start screaming that as war cry, or an epitaph, or something...
    Hahahaha maybe I'll do that next time I get cleaned up by a set, if we ever get a solid swell that is...doesn't he kind of look like him though?

The pic is Daniel Tosh

baby-horse-127.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    The pic is Daniel Tosh

baby-horse-127.jpg
    F**k dude I thought that was a real dude in Maine who dressed up in all white just for the pic. God damn it. Thank you though nynj for bringing that to my attention. I don't watch much tv or go online outside of work so on some things I'm kinda outta the loop.