LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Images
    Za Gaffer always amazes me. He's also one of the few people who I have to sit and think aboot what he means when he talks to me. And that's, like, a compliment. Strange, one of my favorite writers, Dale Johnson, is also out of California and he does the same thing to me. I sit there and go, " Was he satirizing the world or giving me the business? Dale's and all friend from my California days.

Jim Anchower - The Cruise........

Ok, don't try this at home. In Beach Haven, NJ there existed and I guesss still does this narrow stretch of road running parallel to the beach. Many summer vistors would walk, jog and bike along it.

Every Sunday night in August, me and Jeremiah would drive down from Surf City, Cedars or Ocean Acres to this street. Then we would yell racial slurs at the most lilly white folks you have ever seen. Not racial slurs pertaining to whitey, but racial slurs pertaining towards other races. " Hey $$#@^ !!! Go back to Philly, you %$#$% !!!

These people were absolutely shocked. A car pulls up to them and calls them a bunch of $$#@# !!! They all had these incredulous looks on their faces, and seemed to try and say..." But....But...... we're white !!! We're just like YOU !!"

Me and Jeremiah alos rode for now defunct WaveJammer Surf Shop. They gave us these "Courtesy Cards" to hand out to people. They got 15% off, and we got some sort of credit anytime one of ours was used. One time we saw this kid on a bike, and Jeremiah was , " YOOOO!!!!" The kid thought we were trying to molestererer him or something so he takes off.

We followed him, and Jeremiah jumped out of the car and chased him down. I forget what was holding the kid up, being on a bike and all........ But the kids falls, and is sitting there like a sitting duck, and Jeremiah gets to him and goes, " YOOOO COURTESY CARD, DUDE." And hands him the card......

Ahhh you had to be there. See, you kids don't know how to have fun anymore with your cell phones and shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    is that at launch in PA? i gotta make it over there

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    is that at launch in PA? i gotta make it over there
    that was at the Duryea Downhill race at Mt Penn in Reading PA. Launch has been awesome this year. not so much bone breaking rock gardens and MUCH more speed and flow.

Images
    Sand Pound is hardly ever flat

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Me and Jeremiah alos rode for now defunct WaveJammer Surf Shop. They gave us these "Courtesy Cards" to hand out to people. They got 15% off, and we got some sort of credit anytime one of ours was used.
    Wavejammer! I used to ride my bike there and then to Cosmic and look at the magazines and touch surfboards and never buy anything.