LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Archy , Lost 5'5"x19 1/4", Lost.....well damn near everything by Lost , Dane Reynolds - First Chapter , and Fairbits.

*** Dear Suburbia, Who is J.O.B., Hang (longboard cult), Single fin Yellow, Thicker Than Water, One California Day, Modern Collective, All Aboard The Crazy Train, Bustin Down the Door, The Forgotten Coast, Riding Giants, September Sessions, Sprout, A Broke Down Melody

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    the best surf movie of all hasn't even been mentioned yet? surf nazis must die... quite possibly one of the greatest movies of all time!
    I stumbled upon this gem on Netflix one night.

I'll never get those 83 minutes back...

Last edited by dlrouen; Aug 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Swellchaser View Post
    *** Dear Suburbia, Who is J.O.B., Hang (longboard cult), Single fin Yellow, Thicker Than Water, One California Day, Modern Collective, All Aboard The Crazy Train, Bustin Down the Door, The Forgotten Coast, Riding Giants, September Sessions, Sprout, A Broke Down Melody

I was wondering if Bustin Down the Door would ever come up...

Thank you Swellchaser

Sorry We're Open is quite nice as well. Quick vid while you grab gear and wolf down a snack and let th edog watch as you head to the water...

Quote Originally Posted by jimb View Post
    archy , lost 5'5"x19 1/4", lost.....well damn near everything by lost , dane reynolds - first chapter , and fairbits.
    every ...lost movie ever made

...lost across America, vol. 2.
    -Sean Mullins (?) epic rant on why he should be sponsored.
    -every time Randall makes an appearance.
    -Cory Lopez killing it.
    I consider this a great motivational film, a must watch when its dark n' stormy out and you know its going to be good in the a.m.
    Or, you're in the middle of a multi-day bender and your friends are attempting to drag you out for round three.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Big Wednesday and Seven Summer Stories for vintage. Apocolypse Now for Hollywood with a surf scene. Kuaii Boys for underground ( it is really sick with Titus going richter ). Point Break for best shlock surf movie ( I still love watching the ex-presidents robbing the bank and lighting the gas station on fire). Sharknado for all time worst. And Blue Crush for inspiring the females to paddle out ( It makes the vibe much more better ). Tide is starting to push back in, the wind is honking, and I am headed out. Peace!
    For shlock movie, I gotta go with North Shore. "A Fly in the Champagne" is a decent documentary on AI and Kelly. Like "Dark Fall" for the local vibe.

Images
    Taylor steel's Momentum: under the influence.

North shore!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pdub View Post
    Morning of the Earth
    never seen or heard of that before today.i was reading the new surfer mag and Brendan buckley has a little article on his trip to iran,where they said they confiscated a copy of morning of the earth on a us navy ship and been worshipping it ever since.supposedly those hairy smelly Iranians rip harder than Kelly.

best surf flick doped youth