LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Was this pic really NC on 8/18?!

Saw this pic dated 8/18 in NC. Did I miss something and it really this good down there this week? Or it's an old pic labeled 8/18/13?

Duck 8-18.jpg

OBX, yes.

ILM, I wish

Images
    That looks about right, Maryland looked as good just a bit more angled.

ILM looked like that on 8/18

Images
    Like Zippy said, Maryland was about like that. Maybe chest high and quite hollow...enough of a surprise that I had the wrong board Turns out my mini simmons ISNT the right board for this kind of punchy stuff. LOL

Good for you guys... Looks super fun

SC looked like mitchell's first pic on Monday evening. I was having a blast out there. I wish it would have stayed light out another hour.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    SC looked like mitchell's first pic on Monday evening. I was having a blast out there. I wish it would have stayed light out another hour.
    Really? I must have missed the boat on the one. Monday August 12 was pretty fun down here, but HHI must have been left out of that swell.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Really? I must have missed the boat on the one. Monday August 12 was pretty fun down here, but HHI must have been left out of that swell.
    It was really good at IOP this week. Chest high for two days and stomach high for two days.

This is Nags Head on Monday afternoon 8/19. Lucky enough to be here on vacation this week. It's been one to remember.
    Pictures 2013 324.jpg