LOGIN | REGISTER

Jersy shark attacks

It's on and looks as good as shark nado. Syfy.

I actually feel like someone will get nibbled on by a shark in jersey this year... Nothing serious just like a brown shark or something. I've been seeing a lot more than usual this year, and a mistake in identity is bound to happen eventually! Last month I duck dived under a wave and while under water something hit my side hard and it felt like sandpaper. At first I thought it was on of my dumba$$ friends that hit me but when I came up they were all still out in the line up. So I paddled out to the line up, sat up on my board and looked at my side and it was all scraped up and bleeding. I think it was either a skate or a shark that swam into me, but it hit me hard enough to knock me off of alignment with my board underwater

Quote Originally Posted by TheWocal View Post
    I actually feel like someone will get nibbled on by a shark in jersey this year... Nothing serious just like a brown shark or something. I've been seeing a lot more than usual this year, and a mistake in identity is bound to happen eventually! Last month I duck dived under a wave and while under water something hit my side hard and it felt like sandpaper. At first I thought it was on of my dumba$$ friends that hit me but when I came up they were all still out in the line up. So I paddled out to the line up, sat up on my board and looked at my side and it was all scraped up and bleeding. I think it was either a skate or a shark that swam into me, but it hit me hard enough to knock me off of alignment with my board underwater
    dont let facts get in the way of a good story. If I were you I would exaggerate the hell out of your story, become famous and sh!t. Or maybe you are ready did....nice play.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWocal View Post
    A skate...The back of a skate will scrape you all up. I hate those stupid primordial bait stealers.

Quote Originally Posted by salt View Post
    A skate...The back of a skate will scrape you all up. I hate those stupid primordial bait stealers.
    caught two 5' dusky sharks at a popular swimming beach after dark, they can easily mistake a hand or foot for a bunker or porgy of similar size and dimension. doub't you would suffer any ill result from them though....

Images
    Guidos Can't Swim........friggin classic

SYFY has done it again........

The southerners will love it.......

We had a thread on this months ago...

"I hate shaaaks!!!"

That hair-combing while unloading an AR into some sharks...classic

"Joey Fatone, has been eaten by a shaaak"

This Southerner gives those scenes 2 krispy fried chicken legs up

A skate wouldn't hit you that hard. Probably a bass or a blue fish