LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 202
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Jeez, I didn't know Yankee "Hated" me. Good Lord, wondering if DLouren hates me is bad enough.
    I hate you.

    I don't hate you, PJB! Just because we're on different sides of the political fence doesn't mean that we have to hate each other. Next time I'm in NJ, I'm picking you up and we're going to hang out in 7-Eleven wearing ski masks. Until then, reload that pack and listen to some chill music.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Womabt, I think Spicoli.....why does everyone call him emass........when you can say, "Spicoli," you say "Spicoli"......

    Oh anyways, Spicoli has left the country. I guess those who have found internet hate for him have a few days of solace. Though he may be itching-to-go when he comes back. He may go-off, like Sebastian Inlet on a Huge Northwest swell with Santa Ana winds....and the tumble weeds blow down the streets.
    Brah, I'm in a third world country right now. You have to go to at least a fourth world country like Jersey to not have das web. Speaking of, I've got to go surf these rights while my haters surf das web from das cubicle. I wish half of you were here right now. This is gonna be awesome.

    Got in mad late last night to the beachfront surf lodge to hear pounding of high tide. Love that bass. Woke up a little while ago to a toilet that wouldn't flush (hadn't used it yet), an unidentified six legged creature in the trash bin (looked like a miniature crab! sprayed his azz with DEET!), and better swell than I've seen since Laird knows when. It's 3-5 feet right now, but these things are a hollow I've not seen. Let's hope they jack a bit more this week and I can get pitted for a brief second then thrashed into the washer.

    About to put on more zinc and sunscreen than ever and wax up this fresh 6' HP. If the natives are loading up, then the Aryan folk need to follow suit and then some.

    Can't promise I'll be on das web much while here, but I'll keep you updated. Hope that some cyclonic slut comes west and puts out for you this week!
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Aug 22, 2013 at 03:38 PM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,441
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah, I'm in a third world country right now. You have to go to at least a fourth world country like Jersey to not have das web. Speaking of, I've got to go surf these rights while my haters surf das web from das cubicle. I wish half of you were here right now. This is gonna be awesome.

    Got in mad late last night to the beachfront surf lodge to hear pounding of high tide. Love that bass. Woke up a little while ago to a toilet that wouldn't flush (hadn't used it yet), an unidentified six legged creature in the trash bin (looked like a miniature crab! sprayed his azz with DEET!), and better swell than I've seen since Laird knows when. It's 3-5 feet right now, but these things are a hollow I've not seen. Let's hope they jack a bit more this week and I can get pitted for a brief second then thrashed into the washer.

    About to put on more zinc and sunscreen than ever and wax up this fresh 6' HP. If the natives are loading up, then the Aryan folk need to follow suit and then some.

    Can't promise I'll be on das web much while here, but I'll keep you updated. Hope that some cyclonic slut comes west and puts out for you this week!
    Let's see some pics!

  4. #24
    or it didn't happen

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Emass: PICS!!!


    Damn folks, I like ole Yank--dude can bust balls with the best of them.

    So, what does the winner of HOTY win?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    yankee has my vote for hoty.its like the haters ball from the chapelle show lol.yankee once called the cops on some groms for smokin pot on his beach,not because it was the right thing to do,but just so he could get all the kids that surf better than him off the beach.hate hate hate hate hate.yankee,what could i say about your surf quiver,that hasnt been said about iraq

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    yankee has my vote for hoty.its like the haters ball from the chapelle show lol.yankee once called the cops on some groms for smokin pot on his beach,not because it was the right thing to do,but just so he could get all the kids that surf better than him off the beach.hate hate hate hate hate.yankee,what could i say about your surf quiver,that hasnt been said about iraq
    You're pretty good at hate'n too. Hell you might even take the cake for curmudgeoniosity.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,805
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah, I'm in a third world country right now. You have to go to at least a fourth world country like Jersey to not have das web. Speaking of, I've got to go surf these rights while my haters surf das web from das cubicle. I wish half of you were here right now. This is gonna be awesome.

    Got in mad late last night to the beachfront surf lodge to hear pounding of high tide. Love that bass. Woke up a little while ago to a toilet that wouldn't flush (hadn't used it yet), an unidentified six legged creature in the trash bin (looked like a miniature crab! sprayed his azz with DEET!), and better swell than I've seen since Laird knows when. It's 3-5 feet right now, but these things are a hollow I've not seen. Let's hope they jack a bit more this week and I can get pitted for a brief second then thrashed into the washer.

    About to put on more zinc and sunscreen than ever and wax up this fresh 6' HP. If the natives are loading up, then the Aryan folk need to follow suit and then some.

    Can't promise I'll be on das web much while here, but I'll keep you updated. Hope that some cyclonic slut comes west and puts out for you this week!
    Have a blast down there dude, be safe, know your limits, and enjoy the rides! Oh, and don't trust anybody who wants you to "take a walk" with them...

  9. #29
    Yankee is the man, don't gang up on him. He's just a little frustrated because AI's been so sh!tty, I mean he went and played for Turkey....who does that unless the really need the mula.

    Some people get all sore because people say what they mean, I'd like to think that if you surf, you've grown out of being a p;ssy and spend your time doing everything in your power to get the hairy clam.

    Dessert never tasted so good!

    And Emass, as previously stated: pics or it didn't happen.

  10. #30
    this great in so many ways! the Chapelle reference, Yankee using cops to clear the lineup, good stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    yankee has my vote for hoty.its like the haters ball from the chapelle show lol.yankee once called the cops on some groms for smokin pot on his beach,not because it was the right thing to do,but just so he could get all the kids that surf better than him off the beach.hate hate hate hate hate.yankee,what could i say about your surf quiver,that hasnt been said about iraq