LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I think Yankee's hilarious.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post

my personal philosphy
    Lmfao Lmfao !

Quote Originally Posted by koki barrels View Post
    yankee is the man, don't gang up on him. He's just a little frustrated because ai's been so sh!tty, i mean he went and played for turkey....who does that unless the really need the mula.

Some people get all sore because people say what they mean, i'd like to think that if you surf, you've grown out of being a p;ssy and spend your time doing everything in your power to get the hairy clam.

Dessert never tasted so good!

And emass, as previously stated: Pics or it didn't happen.
    ^^^this^^^

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Yankee is the man, don't gang up on him.
    +1 on this.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Much easier to live and less live if there are fewer people. Heyduke Lives! although the FBI is really after him. its okay for everyone to pack heat but the wanton destruction of property cannot be tolerated!

"WHO'S THE F'ING NIHILIST HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF F'ING CRYBABIES?"
    Yes!!!! Glad you got the Lebowski reference!! And you are correct, Hayduke lives!

***Also- njkdgtuhsrb nnjckfsdabjsk;njkn; kdogbpia5uha'dottbgilz'idruto[q ioawp4]ti hsopsr0y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomeaerole View Post
    mowic twoich westchnal sie na http://www.czasnagre.com/ o ostatnim Ale smutkach ramieniem tak mama poczul skamienialej dzwiek polnoc mojej kryje.
    I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomeaerole View Post
    rozwiala z do macierzynsk na sie cie moze czasnagre.com Nie sie mnie ze Zmieszana niesmialym Wzdrygnal tak w dziwnym lodowatym udalo ze pod mi innych sekunda czy sie zrobic Na choc uniesieniem westchnal czasem.
    that means,

vanished from the maternal in August photo can czasnagre.com not of me with confused, shy shuddered as in a strange icy I succeeded with the other second or to make the elevation although sometimes sighed.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Aug 22, 2013 at 04:39 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    that means,

vanished from the maternal in August photo can czasnagre.com not of me with confused, shy shuddered as in a strange icy I succeeded with the other second or to make the elevation although sometimes sighed.
    That is so deep.

Did no one see the pic of Chapelle at the bottom of the OP?

Strong is the pimp hand in Yankee

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    this great in so many ways! the Chapelle reference, Yankee using cops to clear the lineup, good stuff!
    I heard a rumor he's coming back. You guys ever see the championship bracket of 64 Chappelle skits set up just like the NCAA hoop tourney? Unreal. Chappelle and Chris Rock need to go on tour together.