LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Best thread since gruvi

As a consistent reader, rare responder, Yankee gets my vote

And I love him for it

yankee

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I saw some cool stuff this week an she ain't over. Tuesday, I saw some skinny kid on a modern, fiberglass 5 or 6 foot, fish tailed, 1" skegged fin, alaia pull a 720 on the flat face face of a big, ol slow rollin' slab. Looked like hot sh!1_ skimboardin' from back home, only it was on a wave face a foot bigger than the alaia.

This evening, I saw a paddle boarder get barreled. First time I've ever seen that. Small wave, bout 4 footer, barely under the lip, totally tucked in, paddle across the knees, one knee on the board; but hey, if there's water over your head and a hollow behind you, goalazo. I see dude out there all the time, usually evening sesh, rides an 8'6" Hobie performance paddle board, rips it up. Thing weighs less than my log.

Also tonight, I saw one o the biggest damn sea lions, I've ever seen. Thing was as big as a bottlenose almost.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee
    Get a life. And stay off the bourbon-and-posting evening routine that you've fallen into.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    Sep 28, 2012, 01:33 PM #3
    CBSCREWBY
    CBSCREWBY is online now Senior Member

I've seen this guy with the screen name yankee rip on everybody on a surf forum. Wait... That's the opposite of cool. Sorry man. MMMMM Bourbon....

Yankee! HOTY 2012!!! Hating on someone for liking cool surf related stuff!!! That doesn't mean I don't like his posts. I think he's calmed down in the year of our lord 2013.
    Last edited by CBSCREWBY; Aug 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Cutting and pasting impairment

This is the most entertaining thread in a while.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

No one's angry, sport coat. Just....welll....whoa.....TMI TMI TMI. Whoaaaaa. No one cares what is clemmysurf. Especially when the only one laughing at your weird little riffs is....you. (Cue the strange movie music, the stuff with the off-key whistling. I'm picturing the weird penguin from the old Bud Ice stalker ads.....dooby doooby doooo....)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVWtq-_VYk8

Ahhhh, trolls.... always thinking anyone cares who they are. And then they morph into stalkers. Hello, infarctions.

An obsession with one's own body hair (or lack thereof) as on display above is, well, funky foul. Your spirited, and lengthy, discourse on your own body hair pretty much answers the chrome dome thing.

And, yes, outside of the 12 year old shredmachine, you may be the biggest hater, as you say.
    It takes one to know one.

But, please let me apologize, I figured you were actively seeking the 2013 HOTY. I mean on a forum full of haters you have worked and continue to work the hardest as a purveyor of the finest, most unadulterated hate and general disdain. Cheers to you!

The Beatles once said "happiness is a warm gun," it seems happiness to you, Mr. Yankee, is a warm laptop and a cold heart. You need no weapon to strike down fellow surfer's minor victories, no all you need is your 10 pudgy little fingers and an encyclopedia of pet names.

It's a cold world out here in SwellInfoLand, thanks for making a little colder.

Im taking my morning dump while reading this thread, does it get anymore fitting than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Im taking my morning dump while reading this thread, does it get anymore fitting than that?
    Well, this goes hand in hand... "Sniffer" "Taking a dump" LMAO, sorry, it cracked me up

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Well, this goes hand in hand... "Sniffer" "Taking a dump" LMAO, sorry, it cracked me up
    Crack, haha!

Images
    I hate when oatmeal gets stuck between my teeth

Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    I hate when oatmeal gets stuck between my teeth
    I hate when I fart and get more than I had bargained for, then I gotta do the penguin shuffle to the lavatory to clean me bum