What the crack pipe? The weed pipe won't kill me. And meth is for southerners, Hawaiins and mid westerners who can't score real drugs. Yeah !! Get some real drugs, Me Maw.

I'm so sober these days it's just not funny. It's better, fer sure, but now I have to listen to the voices all day, and especially after midnight. They always speak a little bit louder after the bewitching hour. Go figure......

Well, glad you got some bubs. Sounds just the way I like it. No crowds. The place to yourself. Congratulations. Pura Vida or whatever those communist, Muslims down there say......

Did you hear? Today was sooo much better than I was expecting. Man, that's the mindset you want as you approach the dune line...........Just totally surprised.

And I love you too, Yankee. Heck, I don't even think you're that mean. But then again, I'm from New Jersey where angry is the typical emotion........Spicoli, we're even more stern-faced than people in Jamaica Spain........hey Spicoli you saw what I did there, right? That place by Mattapan.........