LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 172
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Kick ass! I did a solo CR mission a few years back. Truly memorable. I met some serious characters along the way. I think a few of them were hiding from the law. With nicknames like Sharky and Magic, they had to be hiding something. Congrats Yankee, hater of the year on SI.
    My first trip to Nica was 2003. After spending a few evenings tipping back beverages in the German dude's bar (long since closed) in San Juan del Sur, just months before the influx of NYT-influenced 'adventure seekers,' I came to the same realization: most of the people in that bar, you didn't want to ask what they used to do for a living in the USA. Tip it back & buy 'em another one, bruddah.

    As for my HOTY award....my trolls clem-dome & chucka-boo-boo from the latex factory should each donate at least one pile of kindling aka their goober 'wood surfboards' to me....winter bonfires over on AI are always welcomed by the ponies.
    Last edited by yankee; Dec 7, 2013 at 02:46 AM.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Yankee the swell info administrator emailed me saying it was very inappropriate to be hazing you with my latex doll beat up videos so I wanted to extend an apology your way to preserve my swell info account name. I'm deeply sorry for any discomfort and insecurities I've caused you.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Yankee the swell info administrator emailed me saying it was very inappropriate to be hazing you with my latex doll beat up videos so I wanted to extend an apology your way to preserve my swell info account name. I'm deeply sorry for any discomfort and insecurities I've caused you.
    I couldn't care less about your latex sanitation retardation, boo-boo. Read over all the comments from dozens of SI Forum posters who lambast your existence. What more could be said about a simple tool...?

    Seems as if Micah is cracking down on SI Forum clown acts. atlanticohno, oceanohno, emass8' (according to Z-Theory, they're all the same piece of toilet paper) have been sent to the dustbin......and now you're skeeered that you're next.
    Always knew what you were, chucka-boo-boo, and now you've just proved it.

    And, btw, stow your fake apology, sparky; it's as lame as you are.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,349
    Images
    8
    Shark-Hunter.

    Yankee you've been demoted.

    The bodyboarding man-beast hasn't met a thread he didn't disagree with nor an argument that he wasn't the source. Even with surfing season still a couple months away he has his greasy little finger on the pulse of surf culture. Why surf culture and not boogie board culture? Because you keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. I mean surfers have real hard fins on their surfboards and they could really hurt. Do you want to get an owee and miss this surf season? I didn't think so.

    Shark-hunter, stay on your game of hating predators, hating surfers, hating the cold, using wetsuits as flotation devices and other unintelligible, inane and uneducated practices and you just may be our 2014 HOTY.

    By the way, try to figure out the there, they're and their thing. It's a doozy.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,637
    HA! well done clemmie!
    but I think his would be a special award awarded to special people, I think in hate-off Yankee would school him, but chunthunters verbose illogical ramblings would eventually bore everyone

    def think hes aspergers or something and is a high functioning adult who is allowed privileges by his caregiver
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Apr 14, 2014 at 03:52 PM.

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post

    Shark-hunter, stay on your game of using wetsuits as flotation devices and other unintelligible, inane and uneducated practices and you just may be our 2014 HOTY.

    By the way, try to figure out the there, they're and their thing. It's a doozy.
    Thank you, Clem, for the brilliance and laughter.

  7. #157
    The confident idiosyncrasy of Shark-hunter's irreverence is absolutely remarkable; cheers to Captain Clemmie for the nomination.

    Shark-hunter's impudence is exploding in volume, and the steadfast manner in which he helms his fin-less ship is not without merit. Nonetheless, I've never felt he, or anyone, approached the concise and biting cynicism of Yankee's poignant dismissals.

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    ... I think his would be a special award awarded to special people ...
    Indeed, Shark-hunter's posts are not very hateful, but more ButtHurt.

    Perhaps we should nominate him for BHOTY 2014.
    Last edited by Slashdog; Apr 14, 2014 at 04:42 PM. Reason: BHOTY, this is your f*cking wake-up call man. I am an F. B. I. Agent!

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,493
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Shark-Hunter.

    Yankee you've been demoted.

    The bodyboarding man-beast hasn't met a thread he didn't disagree with nor an argument that he wasn't the source. Even with surfing season still a couple months away he has his greasy little finger on the pulse of surf culture. Why surf culture and not boogie board culture? Because you keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. I mean surfers have real hard fins on their surfboards and they could really hurt. Do you want to get an owee and miss this surf season? I didn't think so.

    Shark-hunter, stay on your game of hating predators, hating surfers, hating the cold, using wetsuits as flotation devices and other unintelligible, inane and uneducated practices and you just may be our 2014 HOTY.

    By the way, try to figure out the there, they're and their thing. It's a doozy.
    BRAVO CLEMSON! Well done my friend.

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    The confident idiosyncrasy of Shark-hunter's irreverence is absolutely remarkable; cheers to Captain Clemmie for the nomination.

    Shark-hunter's impudence is exploding in volume, and the steadfast manner in which he helms his fin-less ship is not without merit. Nonetheless, I've never felt he, or anyone, approached the concise and biting cynicism of Yankee's poignant dismissals.



    Indeed, Shark-hunter's posts are not very hateful, but more ButtHurt.

    Perhaps we should nominate him for BHOTY 2014.

    This is effin CLASSIC.

    I would normally agree with Clemmy and Slashdog on this, but I believe there's gotta be more than just a "hater". There needs to be a bit more skill, symmetry and cynicism involved with the hateful post...not just the frenetic ranting of a butthurt and pee-pee hearted hero-worshipping name dropper who seems to have difficulty putting together a coherent sentence.

    In order to be nominated, one should be able to eloquently articulate his hatred. Also, if it came down to a verbal mano-a-mano, Yankee would have Shark(c)unt cowering in a corner in the Fetal position on his first reply.

    Winner and Still Champion: Yankee, hands down.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,426
    I don't think sharkysnark****er can keep up the vitriol and inanity for much longer. Hating is an endurance sport, and Yankee has proven his mettle over time. Like Kelly seeking his 23rd World Title, it's not just the hunger. The revered HOTY Award also requires talent and an indomitable spirit of cynical annoyance for a successful year long campaign. But there is a spark, and Clemmy, you may have spotted a prodigy in the making.