LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hey Yankee's the type of guy who stops the car to let his fellow man cross the street.
    Yah mon.
    That charity extends to the Gnomefanboys, too.
    (classic turn of the phrase 'stuartfanboys' by Brewengineer, props to him for that)

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Ugh, charles...
    So Yankee, 58 hours without any direct attention and you start getting all thirsty for attention again huh? Sure, "i was knocking on Emass" we hear ya pal. When's your birthday? I'll make another thread in your honor then.
    Well, you haven't come up with anything original in quite some time, my balding friend.....hopefully, this will keep you primed to posting action. Or, you could just read aloud any of my posts, as you seem to love doing, and get creative & perhaps post an original composition or two here.

Chucky, here's something to do during the flat spell that has driven you 'round the bend:
    Participate in an 'ego-off' with your compadres clem, the shredmachine & the gnome.
    That's right....you guys get together & see whose ego is more inflated. But keep the results to yourselves. As a favor to humanity.

It may be a bit of a challenge locating your buoy the shredmachine. Rumour has it that he's been grounded by his parents, and his computer locked away.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Chucky, here's something to do during the flat spell that has driven you 'round the bend:
    Participate in an 'ego-off' with your compadres clem, the shredmachine & the gnome.
    That's right....you guys get together & see whose ego is more inflated. But keep the results to yourselves. As a favor to humanity.

It may be a bit of a challenge locating your buoy the shredmachine. Rumour has it that he's been grounded by his parents, and his computer locked away.
    After sending this post, what flavor of HATORADE does yankee reach for to quench his hate-filled thirst?
    X factor tropical fruit punch
    Old school Orange
    LemonLime Strawberry
    Fierce Wild Berry

Images
    Yankee you never did answer my question regarding your state of life happiness. people who are habitually grumpy and foul are directly correlated to depression. We're here for you is all I'm saying bub.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Yankee you never did answer my question regarding your state of life happiness. people who are habitually grumpy and foul are directly correlated to depression. We're here for you is all I'm saying bub.
    Since you are now my new personal troll, and you have taken such a Freudian interest in all things Yankee, then you, chuck-chuck, should read ALL of my posts just like your reach-around broaster clem & file a full report.

man I love this thread

Yankee - Did you notice charles has a full gym set-up with a punching dummy? Maine-iacs tend to shoot/punch first and ask questions later. Just sayin.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Yankee - Did you notice charles has a full gym set-up with a punching dummy? Maine-iacs tend to shoot/punch first and ask questions later. Just sayin.....
    I get the feeling Yankee is more of an all out verbal assault type of guy.

All yappin' no scrappin'.