LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Images
    What the crack pipe? The weed pipe won't kill me. And meth is for southerners, Hawaiins and mid westerners who can't score real drugs. Yeah !! Get some real drugs, Me Maw.

I'm so sober these days it's just not funny. It's better, fer sure, but now I have to listen to the voices all day, and especially after midnight. They always speak a little bit louder after the bewitching hour. Go figure......

Well, glad you got some bubs. Sounds just the way I like it. No crowds. The place to yourself. Congratulations. Pura Vida or whatever those communist, Muslims down there say......

Did you hear? Today was sooo much better than I was expecting. Man, that's the mindset you want as you approach the dune line...........Just totally surprised.

And I love you too, Yankee. Heck, I don't even think you're that mean. But then again, I'm from New Jersey where angry is the typical emotion........Spicoli, we're even more stern-faced than people in Jamaica Spain........hey Spicoli you saw what I did there, right? That place by Mattapan.........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I want to hear how the reunion went between Chuckchuck & Clem? Was troll lubricant utilized..?
    Maybe that's TMI, whew, but since you trolls are having a circle jerk it's a fair question for when you get into the deeper, uh, darker, stuff.
    Ewwwwwwwwww
    Translation: bump, bump. I'm relevant!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Translation: bump, bump. I'm relevant!
    Yes, trollclem you are indeed worthy of relevance.....merely by your constant observation of everything that I do, merely by your efforts to stay within my orbit, yes trollclem you do indeed have a chance at relevancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    And I love you too, Yankee. Heck, I don't even think you're that mean. But then again, I'm from New Jersey where angry is the typical emotion.................

You're the SI Legend, Billy, and I am not being sarcastic. Props to you, honcho, and that's real.

Maybe a new bumper sticker....? 'New Jersey...if I cut you off on the NJTurnpike it just means that I care.'

Images
    Yankee what's good dude ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Yankee what's good dude ?
    How's that old tunnel fin riding these days?

More importantly, how is your crash test dummy handling the repeated beatings you are giving it?

Images
    Honestly Clem I'm not even riding that board. I plan to cut the tunnel off and put a twin fin on it. Like I said before the tunnel was just an experiment but I know how mad it makes you lol

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    More importantly, how is your crash test dummy handling the repeated beatings you are giving it?
    The latex man still stands strong. He's ready for an update of beating

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Lay off the pipe, amigo, we want you around for at last the next contrail gig. Ok that's a JOKE....I truly like you & enjoy your posts!

So, yah, went on solo surf trek to CR for 5 days. Good, healthy food, above avg waves & plenty of open range. If ya want plenty of space on land n' sea, then September, October & until approx TDay are your best bet.

Waves were good, clean & green every day, mid-tide always best time to go out, storms in th late afternoon made it interesting, but shops & hotels & bars & the waves were literally deserted. Had a great surf trek!

Also ran into a couple noswellinfo dudes. cool people.
    Kick ass! I did a solo CR mission a few years back. Truly memorable. I met some serious characters along the way. I think a few of them were hiding from the law. With nicknames like Sharky and Magic, they had to be hiding something. Congrats Yankee, hater of the year on SI.