LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I love all you guys though.
    SS, shouldnt you be out boogie boarding the shin to knee high waves you've been cheering about all summer?
    lol. You know I kid around, roight?

Images
    Knee to waist dude, and this week I'm too busy hating humanity.

Seldom - its the classic "love the individual, hate the species" conundrum. I hate "people" but am generally cool with individual or small groups of "persons". btw - did you take your handle from Slim in the Monkey Wrench Gang?

+1 to lee - emass might be the first on here to make me intentionally go over the falls on a 23' pier shot to get away from him. sorry emass but gotta keep this thing heating up although i appreciate the stoke

how short are you? that might explain the difference

Knee to waist dude, and this week I'm too busy hating humanity.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Seldom - its the classic "love the individual, hate the species" conundrum. I hate "people" but am generally cool with individual or small groups of "persons". btw - did you take your handle from Slim in the Monkey Wrench Gang?

+1 to lee - emass might be the first on here to make me intentionally go over the falls on a 23' pier shot to get away from him. sorry emass but gotta keep this thing heating up although i appreciate the stoke
    Hahahaha sounds like you and me are cut from similar cloth brother! And you hit the nail on the head w/ the love the indiv. but hate the species ethos. You got it about Slim, that is where I borrowed that from. For the record I am a pacifist and i do treat each individual I encounter with an open mind.

Say what you want about misanthropy dudes, at least it's an ethos.

Images
    Oh my bad guys, I was misunderstood...I think I'm in the running for HOTY too. While I may not broadcast my vile misanthropic hatred frequently, I eagerly await witnessing the demise of our species.
    You're base is good for HOTY '14. I recommend.... well being seen more often. And heard much more often. Let your hate and disdain out on a subject even if you kinda like it. HOTY doesn't come easy.

Images
    Womabt, I think Spicoli.....why does everyone call him emass........when you can say, "Spicoli," you say "Spicoli"......

Oh anyways, Spicoli has left the country. I guess those who have found internet hate for him have a few days of solace. Though he may be itching-to-go when he comes back. He may go-off, like Sebastian Inlet on a Huge Northwest swell with Santa Ana winds....and the tumble weeds blow down the streets.

Much easier to live and less live if there are fewer people. Heyduke Lives! although the FBI is really after him. its okay for everyone to pack heat but the wanton destruction of property cannot be tolerated!

"WHO'S THE F'ING NIHILIST HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF F'ING CRYBABIES?"

IDK about this one, sure he's has his rants and might have his hit list of people he don't like, but I have never had an issue w/him, at least not that I can remember. As a matter of fact, he sent me a very nice PM couple days ago that I wasn't expecting, i'd share it with you all if he was OK with that, but I don't know if he'd want you guys to know what a nice guy he can be and ruin this thread (it's going to be epic).

because Spicoli was cool...and emass sounds like a community college in Quincy

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Womabt, I think Spicoli.....why does everyone call him emass........when you can say, "Spicoli," you say "Spicoli"......

Oh anyways, Spicoli has left the country. I guess those who have found internet hate for him have a few days of solace. Though he may be itching-to-go when he comes back. He may go-off, like Sebastian Inlet on a Huge Northwest swell with Santa Ana winds....and the tumble weeds blow down the streets.