LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Emass: PICS!!!
    I got you brah. Just have to execute some acts that warrant fotografias. If this morning's sesh was in a pictorial, you'd see me in a Kenmore on permanent press most of the time.

These are not east coast waves. I like the difference though. Takeoff tougher with the HP but it's responsive as hell. The future is bright on that stick. Loved the glassed-in fins.

What I should've snapped shots of is the swallow tail in the lineup. Maybe the best azz I've ever seen, courtesy of this blonde wearing a T-back. Then there was this brunette that was absolutely shredding. So I painted a portrait of her next to the lodge's quiver:
    image.jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I got you brah. Just have to execute some acts that warrant fotografias. If this morning's sesh was in a pictorial, you'd see me in a Kenmore on permanent press most of the time.

These are not east coast waves. I like the difference though. Takeoff tougher with the HP but it's responsive as hell. The future is bright on that stick. Loved the glassed-in fins.

What I should've snapped shots of is the swallow tail in the lineup. Maybe the best azz I've ever seen, courtesy of this blonde wearing a T-back. Then there was this brunette that was absolutely shredding. So I painted a portrait of her next to the lodge's quiver:
    image.jpg
    A picture of a wave.....

Nice photo emass.
    As for Yankee being a hater mmmmm. I don't think so. He's just like most of here. TYPE A personality! He's got one heck of humor. It's like putting a bunch of SAS boys in a locked room with booze. Ya there s gonna be a fight. Our huge tribe is the same way. Respect is given when proved!

More photos emass. Better immortalize it.

Here you go. Nice beach break. I mean, really, why live where there's no swell and absurdly overpriced real estate?

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    what could i say about your surf quiver,that hasnt been said about iraq
    best surf diss ever

they have some great art in the board rental shop

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Strong is the pimp hand in Yankee
    With the myriad odes to him we'd wonder to what extent you're familiar with his hand.

Remember, we're brahs now. It's my bastardized, dysfunctional way of showing respect due to my arrested development.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    they have some great art in the board rental shop
    They sure do. Not sure if the same can be said for the mural by the pool. It's a farce by the way. I got thrown under that A-frame and no manatee in sight.

image.jpg

Images
    Dude, now I never tell people what to post and all, but when you leave the country on a surf trip, you should let the SWELLINFO.COM thing go for awhile.

Forget aboot Yankee, SUP and Seldom for a few days...weeks whatever. Dude, don't bring this Sh!t with you. Forget aboot us. Go do your thing.

Unfortunately, we'll all be here when you get home.

I know, I know, this site is addicting, almost like crack. Everybody needs just one more blast.

Oh Dlouren, I'm kidding aboot the hate thing.

C'mon PB&J, there's a fair equity between my benefit of tutelage from the wisdom of you cagey vets while I'm here to the vicarious relief some will get from hearing about it. People helping people. It's beautiful stuff!

You guys complete me. What would I do without you? No, on the real (what's real?!), you guys are a major help through everything and I know you'd want me to get the most out of this trip. Isn't it poetic justice that since you've had to put up with hearing my kook tales over the months that you'd get to enjoy the watershed of my small victories (i.e. only getting pounded by 90% of real waves)?? Plus, you get to see paintings of topless surf chicks next to tropical quivers. It beats huffing a bottle of Elmer's.

Headed out in a few for my second sesh of the day. It's been consistent since the morn. Had to get my calories and a break from el sol. You are well aware that I'm burning a surplus of energy paddling that chip compared to the groveler back home.