LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Images
    I shat my pants once on my way to the library when I was in college. It was a fart as you described DP. I was lifting alot and drinking protein shakes hence my loose bowels. Anyway, I was right outside the library, too long of a walk back to my dorm, so I entered the library bathroom, cut my soiled boxers free, and proceded w/ my day.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I shat my pants once on my way to the library when I was in college. It was a fart as you described DP. I was lifting alot and drinking protein shakes hence my loose bowels. Anyway, I was right outside the library, too long of a walk back to my dorm, so I entered the library bathroom, cut my soiled boxers free, and proceded w/ my day.
    That's a heckuva visual you created for us, Seen.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That's a heckuva visual you created for us, Seen.
    Just doing my part amigo. I can tell you one thing, whoever found those soiled drawers must hate me more then clemson hates your hating.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Stay away from Fiber One bars too, only in moderation for those lil devils

Images
    Oh NJNY, Kripsy Kreme is the best. Something aboot a polite, Louisiana kid, who may be just a pinch mentally disabled, spitting fire. His duet with Daniel Tosh was the best rap song in ages.

Ok, Yankee, just recently, threw me some hate on another thread...........

Something aboot salt, maybe a salt shaker. He did try and soften the blow by saying he meant no disrespect, but it still hurt. Hurts real bad actually............

God, kids are so cruel these days. I'm currently talking to a few "Bullying Experts" and trying to get them to become members of the SWELLINFO.COM community so they can help those of us who get bullied. I think that would be terrific. And of course, I do have three separate counselors that I see frequently............

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Stay away from Fiber One bars too, only in moderation for those lil devils
    So true bro! Talk about busting airs and floaters! Those Fiber One bars will make you go large.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    So true bro! Talk about busting airs and floaters! Those Fiber One bars will make you go large.
    Reminds me of a little story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j8jVFTOV5Y

Glad I'm the only one at the office today. Laughing so loud my dog is looking at me funny

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Glad I'm the only one at the office today. Laughing so loud my dog is looking at me funny
    Agreed goose. This has been one of, if not the best weeks on the forum since I arrived. You guys are all on point and very witty.

Costav Rican coffee always opens my window of opportunity.