Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Images
    Bieber anyone ? This was my archery range from College image.jpg

We set this up in the basement. Bieber is the absolute worst hands down

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    who knew. if you play the whole Dark Side of the Moon albums right after the third lion roar of the Wizard of Oz you will be seriously tripped out. it follows the movie perfectly!
    So overrated. As if anyone on any decent amount of substance has the mental acuity to recognize the parallels of the soundtrack and movie in unison at that point. I mean, it's cool that "balance on the biggest wave" is the line sung when she's walking on the fence and almost falls.

The type of people who take enough time to find this coincidental schitt (if Roger didn't write DSOTM to do that) are the same kind of nerds that populate online surf forums. Yeah.

Images
    I'm not much of a hater- but just incase you run into pirates! You know- those guys with a parrot on their shoulder - an eye patch- a peg leg and says yo-hoho
    http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...Somali-Pirates

Also- could yous guys starts a thread (or hi-jack this one) about this topic - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Portugal.html

Ok thanks guys. Ps heard we are getting waves this week. Belmar NJ will be firing... But not a lot of guys paddle out there when it's cold- and I don't like to surf alone without a lifeguard- does you guys know of a good spot to surf?? Thanks in advance...

Images
    Come on dude, you know this, Deal, New Jersey.

Pearl jam pearl jam pearl jam. And every other band that imitates the goat-torture Pearl Jam voice, like Creed.

Dubstep. I don't get it, and I never want to. Now git yer damn ball off my lawn!!!

I don't think there's anything I really hate, except for teeny bopper pop music like Miley or Bieber. Everything else I can reasonably stand. It all depends on what I'm in the mood for. I like to listen to Country every once and awhile but not before I surf.

That's a big reason I really like Pandora.... whatever you are in the mood for it keeps that style of tunes playing, instead of like the radio playing some amped up song followed by a corny love song.

You can never go wrong with Classic Rock though! My son is 18 and apparently that's the popular thing now. He loves it when we listen to some good ol classic rock and I do trivia with him and his friends about the bands.

Images
    Maroon 5. Hate them. Also hate how mainstream culture has bastardized the use of our word, 'epic', to describe relatively mundane daily occurrences. Takes away from the true meaning of the term.

Images

T stands for 'Time to Leave'...

...well fellers, something put a bug up my a$$ today, and this is what I'm sick of hearing about:

-Burning Man: sure, sounds cool and all, revolutionary. But sorry fockers, radical self-reliance??? The desert could give two sh!ts about any of them and they couldn't rely on themselves out there if they had too. THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR ENLIGHTENMENT, AND DANCING WON'T SAVE THE WORLD.

-I wish people would STFU about what a cool summer it's been. Best summer in ten years! And now they're complaining about the heat.

-And what the fu(k is this steampunk bull$hit??? Good God almighty people didn't ya hear Jello when he said a haircut's not a lifestyle?

-I guess that's it, I hate facebook, this is what happens to me after I check it.

I hate A-holes that think the left lane is their personal lane and cruise 2 to 3 mph under the speed limit!

I hate people who get over to make a turn, then put their turn signal on!

I hate people who ***** all the time! LMAO! Hell, sometimes I just hate people in general