LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Images
    Maroon 5. Hate them. Also hate how mainstream culture has bastardized the use of our word, 'epic', to describe relatively mundane daily occurrences. Takes away from the true meaning of the term.

Images

T stands for 'Time to Leave'...

...well fellers, something put a bug up my a$$ today, and this is what I'm sick of hearing about:

-Burning Man: sure, sounds cool and all, revolutionary. But sorry fockers, radical self-reliance??? The desert could give two sh!ts about any of them and they couldn't rely on themselves out there if they had too. THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR ENLIGHTENMENT, AND DANCING WON'T SAVE THE WORLD.

-I wish people would STFU about what a cool summer it's been. Best summer in ten years! And now they're complaining about the heat.

-And what the fu(k is this steampunk bull$hit??? Good God almighty people didn't ya hear Jello when he said a haircut's not a lifestyle?

-I guess that's it, I hate facebook, this is what happens to me after I check it.

I hate A-holes that think the left lane is their personal lane and cruise 2 to 3 mph under the speed limit!

I hate people who get over to make a turn, then put their turn signal on!

I hate people who ***** all the time! LMAO! Hell, sometimes I just hate people in general

I hate the weird girl techno my girlfriend puts on the radio.

Images
    Joan Rivers is dead!!!!

Right now she is at the gates of Hades answering to the souls of all the animals she wore.

'Be of good cheer, we'll yet live to piss on the graves of our enemies!'.

Go ahead, flame on.

^^^ she was a piece of consuming crap in life & now she's worm fodder in death, maybe there really is a gawwwwwwwwd
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 4, 2014 at 07:42 PM.

I hate cops

I hate my boss

I hate my employees (minus the few good ones)

I hate lazy people

I hate people that say "i'm OK for a Monday" and "thank god it's Friday"

I hate people who are experts on everything but don't know sh*t

I hate how society has gotten so self absorbed with the FB / Twitter sites of the world and having the need to tell the entire world whenever they take a dump or pick their nose

I hate how so many people can't do anything in life without having to document every little thing with their idiot phones

I hate people that don't say hello in return

I hate people who don't say thank you when you hold the door for them

I hate people who try and take the parking spot I've been clearly waiting for with my blinker on

I hate people who have a sense of entitlement when they've done nothing to earn it

I hate people who think they are smarter or better than they really are

I hate people who hate on others because they are better at things than them

I hate how most people in positions of power are usually the least qualified and least helpful to others

I hate how most people who usually work for "the man" are usually more qualified than "the man", but never make it anywhere because they are never noticed

I hate how so many kids never have a chance because they are brought into the world by "parents" who don't have a clue and have no business procreating

I hate how those same parents suckle at the government tit while the real workers get the job done and pay for their laziness with our hard earned tax money

I hate that there are so many things in this world I hate, but I still love life

I actually think she was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    ^^^ she was a piece of consuming crap in life & now she's worm fodder in death, maybe there really is a gawwwwwwwwd

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Yes! And she's about to meet Him/Her/It.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post

I hate that there are so many things in this world I hate, but I still love life
    Word DP, my daily plight. Everyday on his planet is a blessing, and I think all the aforementioned hate is geared towards the fu(kwads that ruin it for us honest folk.

Well done fellers, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post

[√]I hate cops

I hate my boss

[√]I hate my employees (minus the few good ones)

[√]I hate lazy people

I hate people that say "i'm OK for a Monday" and "thank god it's Friday"

[√]I hate people who are experts on everything but don't know sh*t

[√]I hate how society has gotten so self absorbed with the FB / Twitter sites of the world and having the need to tell the entire world whenever they take a dump or pick their nose

[√]I hate how so many people can't do anything in life without having to document every little thing with their idiot phones

[√][√]I hate people that don't say hello in return

[√][√]I hate people who don't say thank you when you hold the door for them

[√]I hate people who try and take the parking spot I've been clearly waiting for with my blinker on

[√]I hate people who have a sense of entitlement when they've done nothing to earn it

[√]I hate people who think they are smarter or better than they really are

[√]I hate people who hate on others because they are better at things than them

I hate how most people in positions of power are usually the least qualified and least helpful to others

I hate how most people who usually work for "the man" are usually more qualified than "the man", but never make it anywhere because they are never noticed

[√][√]I hate how so many kids never have a chance because they are brought into the world by "parents" who don't have a clue and have no business procreating

[√][√]I hate how those same parents suckle at the government tit while the real workers get the job done and pay for their laziness with our hard earned tax money

Also:

[√] All the driving hate mentioned above plus the no blinker people
    [√] My neighbor with the stupid yappy lap dogs
    [√] Women that turn the a/c down to arctic levels then put on a sweater
    [√]
    4 wheel bikes and pedestrians on the boardwalk bike path
    [√] People that argue just for the sake of taking the other side