LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    All proffesional lacrosse players aren't jagg0ffs.

and i rip at trestles daily

This probably won't go over well with
    some ppl here but dave Mathews always bugged me,
    seemed lame, boring...also despise all pop
    "musicians" who can't even write their
    own music......

Quote Originally Posted by Liamsdad View Post
    This probably won't go over well with
    some ppl here but dave Mathews always bugged me,
    seemed lame, boring...also despise all pop
    "musicians" who can't even write their
    own music......
    Dave Mathews Sucks. I just thought of who I really hate. JIMMY BUFFET!!!! Hate hate hate him. Won't drink land shark beer or margeritas. Hate him so much. Best south park episode ever was the AIDS Burger in Paradise Buffet rip. I'll leave a bar without finishing a drink if he comes on.

Images
    Concerning lacrosse, I don't know aboot the professional level, but I guess they had to come from somewhere, but, yes, all high school and college lacrosse players are pretty much douche bags. Ok, ok there's always exceptions......

They all tend to be from wealthy areas and exemplify the "rich, spoiled vilian" you see in those movies youse guys watch. Entitled, spoiled, and all of that jazz.

Don't they do a lot of raping, too? And then daddy hires the right lawyer, some backdoor deals are made and Connor, Beau and Hunter get off the hook........

Funny you never see any youth from East St. Loius, IL playing lacrosse.

Couldn't agree more about Buffett. That guy is the aural equivalent of Salt Life.

The party life for straights! Look how close to the fire we can get. How cool.

Yeah 90% of college/pro lacrosse guys come from super rich white privileged families who's daddys always got them what they wanted, including getting off of rape charges. Its not that bad down south here considering how overshadowed lacrosse is by football and basketball. But I've had to deal with high school lacrosse kids from raleigh area...those kids really thought their sh*t didn't stink.

Images
    I hate dave matthews and jimmy buffet too. and white rapist frat boy lacrosse players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkKuMnJFx18

Dave Matthews definitely sucks but most of Jimmy Buffet's stuff is good.

Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    Yeah 90% of college/pro lacrosse guys come from super rich white privileged families who's daddys always got them what they wanted, including getting off of rape charges. Its not that bad down south here considering how overshadowed lacrosse is by football and basketball. But I've had to deal with high school lacrosse kids from raleigh area...those kids really thought their sh*t didn't stink.
    Jeez. Maybe it's changed since I played lacrosse in college in upstate NY? But all the guys were cool, and definitely not rich boys, no way, not any of us. Upstate NY lacrosse, then, was a bunch of hard-drinkin' pot smokin' workin'-class athletic misfits playing a sport that nobody really gave a rat's arse about & that only girlfriends & family would come out to watch. Understandable, since in our home opener in 19** they had to use snowplows to clear the artificial turf so we could roll. Springtime in upstate NY...talk about a misnomer.

Thee was this one Saturday pre-season game where we played a team from the nearby Iroquois rez. They got off their bus, filed in real quiet, none of 'em over 5'7. Built like tanks, all squatty bodies. We had all the lighweight gear, the metal shaft sticks, the lightweight pads. The Iroquois had sticks made from ash trees, really solid, heavy wood. Most had no pads on. Some of our guys kinda snickered.

First face off, I came up with it, started to cradle & look downfield when WHAM! this little dude slammed his stick so hard on my forearms I thought for sure he'd broken my wrist. Talk about a takeaway. With authority. And maybe more than a bit of vengeance, too.

We got destroyed by those guys. DE-stroyed. In the locker room some of us looked like we'd been flogged from all the cross-checking & whipsawing.

It was their game, and they wanted us to know that. Much respect in that handshake line.

When we played in the Dome or at Ithaca, people would come out to watch though. Anyways, America in general has become spoiled rotten, so hearing this about how the lax players are now doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Apologies for the digression, Seen.