LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    who knew. if you play the whole Dark Side of the Moon albums right after the third lion roar of the Wizard of Oz you will be seriously tripped out. it follows the movie perfectly!

Here's a few more I haven't seen mentioned....Black Eyed Peas, Insane Clown Posse, Five Finger Death Punch, Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    who knew. if you play the whole Dark Side of the Moon albums right after the third lion roar of the Wizard of Oz you will be seriously tripped out. it follows the movie perfectly!
    Haha! My buddies and I must have did this about 10 times on semester. We tried the other two rumored match-ups as well.

- The Wall with Alice in Wonderland. We were not convinced.
    - The song "Echoes" with a specific segment of 2001 Space Odyssey. That ones was pretty good.

Lou Reed and Zappa are both good calls. Zappa was awesome. At times I think he should be compared with weird Al, but man was he talented. Traffic anyone?

Images
    Bieber anyone ? This was my archery range from College image.jpg

We set this up in the basement. Bieber is the absolute worst hands down

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    So overrated. As if anyone on any decent amount of substance has the mental acuity to recognize the parallels of the soundtrack and movie in unison at that point. I mean, it's cool that "balance on the biggest wave" is the line sung when she's walking on the fence and almost falls.

The type of people who take enough time to find this coincidental schitt (if Roger didn't write DSOTM to do that) are the same kind of nerds that populate online surf forums. Yeah.

Images
    I'm not much of a hater- but just incase you run into pirates! You know- those guys with a parrot on their shoulder - an eye patch- a peg leg and says yo-hoho
    http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...Somali-Pirates

Also- could yous guys starts a thread (or hi-jack this one) about this topic - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Portugal.html

Ok thanks guys. Ps heard we are getting waves this week. Belmar NJ will be firing... But not a lot of guys paddle out there when it's cold- and I don't like to surf alone without a lifeguard- does you guys know of a good spot to surf?? Thanks in advance...

Images
    Come on dude, you know this, Deal, New Jersey.

Pearl jam pearl jam pearl jam. And every other band that imitates the goat-torture Pearl Jam voice, like Creed.

Dubstep. I don't get it, and I never want to. Now git yer damn ball off my lawn!!!

I don't think there's anything I really hate, except for teeny bopper pop music like Miley or Bieber. Everything else I can reasonably stand. It all depends on what I'm in the mood for. I like to listen to Country every once and awhile but not before I surf.

That's a big reason I really like Pandora.... whatever you are in the mood for it keeps that style of tunes playing, instead of like the radio playing some amped up song followed by a corny love song.

You can never go wrong with Classic Rock though! My son is 18 and apparently that's the popular thing now. He loves it when we listen to some good ol classic rock and I do trivia with him and his friends about the bands.