LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Skunked...FLAT AGAIN :(

So much for that waist high swell today. Flat in most of RI today. This is now going to be a 3 week flat spell. Wow. This just reminds you how brutally bad the east coast is during the summer. I can honestly say I never remember a 3 week flat spell.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    So much for that waist high swell today. Flat in most of RI today. This is now going to be a 3 week flat spell. Wow. This just reminds you how brutally bad the east coast is during the summer. I can honestly say I never remember a 3 week flat spell.
    Can't remember a 3 week flat spell? You sure you living on the east coast right?

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Can't remember a 3 week flat spell? You sure you living on the east coast right?
    Not during summer. Never 3 weeks. 2 weeks yes, but not 3 and last summer didn't even have a 2 week flat spell. At least up here in RI. Always get a knee to waist southwest wind swell to break it.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Let me say it before Paddington jumps all over you....
    Dude, Paddington has been scoring sick knee high waves all summer. what are you talking about? stop complaining and just go surf already. Knee high is sic sic sic!

Another flat spell thread, geesh. Do us a favor and start traveling or get a new hobby. U too Fitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Another flat spell thread, geesh. Do us a favor and start traveling or get a new hobby. U too Fitz.
    Surfing is not a hobby it's a way of life. Is a way of looking at the wave and saying 'hey bud, let's party'.

I say we sacrifice a virgin

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Surfing is not a hobby it's a way of life. Is a way of looking at the wave and saying 'hey bud, let's party'.
    I prefer to think of waves as beautiful women to avoid having to say "hey bud, let's party".

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

These are dire times, gentlemen. I took my bike out for a ride last night about 11 after watching the Mets lose and I looked out at a flat ocean and said to her - "I can't wait for football and waves."

its the oceans way of telling us she has had enough of the the f'ing lifeguards. you wait, she will turn on as soon as they go home.