LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dude hit up lawrence ks 30 minutes from Kansas City. Awesome college town, cheap, good food, good beer, lots of good looking coeds!

If Bob can get fired up about Kansas, so can you.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    If Bob can get fired up about Kansas, so can you.

The GOAT!!!

My company was bought out while I was on vacation in Hatteras. The new company sent me to Kansas to fill in for a terminal that was lacking staff until they hire permanent employees. Then I'm back to Norfolk and in a new office. I went to Power and Light last night as was suggested and had an awesome time. I met two New Belgium sales reps and got really, really drunk for free on a new peach dry-hopped saison that isn't even released yet. I then proceeded to go to the cowboy bar PBR and met two KU students, we're gonna hang out later tonight. Tomorrow I will be mountain biking with the New Belgium guys and maybe Sunday I'll drive out to see some real wilderness. See guys, when life gives you lemons, you go out on the company dime and drink spiked lemonade!

5. Theres a pretty epic lake in junction city kansas. One of the better stops in the middle of the country amongst my roadtrips.

I used to spend 5 days a week working in Wichita. Very flat and boring. I spent most of my time drinking at bars.

those redneck cowboy bars are the place to find girls out there... that or walmart

The lake next to junction city is Wilson res. 9,000 acres of water, pretty cool.