LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sjb

The legend of sjb continues. One of god's own prototypes. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    He writes very similar to Paddington jetty bear..and NJSHRED.....hmmmm
    Well the thing is... He is paddington.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Well the thing is... He is paddington.
    The elf thing was one of the first things I read on this forum. I thought it was great. PJB reminds me of my philly days because I can tell he spent a lot of time there. I would get my @$$ kicked on the school bus sometimes in philly and there was always this weirdo that would stick up for me. He reminds me of that guy for some reason.

At first I wasn't going to read all that stuff, but I did. Enjoyable read. SJB was certainly an entertaining character and writer. Thanks Gaff, for pulling that together.

SJB posted on youtube also. talking sh!t about the reefs/points in RI, saying how mushy they are. and hes right. but he still drives up here in sept.

the quote about slater and perfection and about how guys take loads of drugs is so true though. next time you get loaded and dont want to surf the next day just smoke some butts and pound some iced coffee and man up. dudes on heronnn are shreddin harder than you.

#sjblives

Goodonya Gaff!

Let's not forget about North Seawall Will either. I'm pretty sure SJB had a letter published in one of the surf magazines last year.

I like to think the NJshredmachine is authentic, as are the 23 footers. The SJB / paddington / whoever else connection remains unknown. Like the contents of the briefcase.

Images
    I believe the same, NJshred is a different beast altogether.

IMO this is one of the best threads Bill started in his time as SJB:

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...ra-was-correct