Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sjb

SJB posted on youtube also. talking sh!t about the reefs/points in RI, saying how mushy they are. and hes right. but he still drives up here in sept.

the quote about slater and perfection and about how guys take loads of drugs is so true though. next time you get loaded and dont want to surf the next day just smoke some butts and pound some iced coffee and man up. dudes on heronnn are shreddin harder than you.

#sjblives

Goodonya Gaff!

Let's not forget about North Seawall Will either. I'm pretty sure SJB had a letter published in one of the surf magazines last year.

I like to think the NJshredmachine is authentic, as are the 23 footers. The SJB / paddington / whoever else connection remains unknown. Like the contents of the briefcase.

Images
    I believe the same, NJshred is a different beast altogether.

IMO this is one of the best threads Bill started in his time as SJB:

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...ra-was-correct

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    IMO this is one of the best threads Bill started in his time as SJB:

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...ra-was-correct
    +1 That was good stuff

Curiosity has struck me, does anyone know why SJB was banned for life?

He wasn't banned, he died. He was thrown from the roof of the Trump Plaza by some thugs who claimed he owed them money. However, just like in the movie 'The Crow' he was given a re-birth by powers unknown. He has taken on a entirely new persona in body, mind, and spirit. I know this because I frequent his haunts and the same thing happened to me back in 1987.

Images
    Holy shoot, thanks Za Gaf that was wonderful. I forgot how cool SJB could be even though he was a loser. Total loser.

Still Stoked, you suck, man. Horrible person with either bad taste or a green streak a mile long. Glad you didn't have time or interest to read Za Gaf's tribute to a Jersey wacko, but you did have time and interest to write a poem. Ha, in honor of SJB I didn't read your poem, either. Dork. Man, I hate those who bad mouth the mentally insane.

Rumor has it that on the 29th of every month, if you go to The Stanley Holomes Housing Project in AC, or Stuyvesant Ave. in Trenton or the 2900 block of Hope St. in Philly or 7th & York in Camden.........and yell " Chiddy chiddy bang bang....Burt Reynolds was the bandit...." 3x he appears. It helps if you leave a few 5 Hour Energy Drinks on the corner and wear one of them Tahitian man-dress thingamajigs........

But all-in-all SJB was a douche bag, a classic Irish-not-Italian, New Jersey douche.