LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sjb

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    IMO this is one of the best threads Bill started in his time as SJB:

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...ra-was-correct
    +1 That was good stuff

Curiosity has struck me, does anyone know why SJB was banned for life?

He wasn't banned, he died. He was thrown from the roof of the Trump Plaza by some thugs who claimed he owed them money. However, just like in the movie 'The Crow' he was given a re-birth by powers unknown. He has taken on a entirely new persona in body, mind, and spirit. I know this because I frequent his haunts and the same thing happened to me back in 1987.

Images
    Holy shoot, thanks Za Gaf that was wonderful. I forgot how cool SJB could be even though he was a loser. Total loser.

Still Stoked, you suck, man. Horrible person with either bad taste or a green streak a mile long. Glad you didn't have time or interest to read Za Gaf's tribute to a Jersey wacko, but you did have time and interest to write a poem. Ha, in honor of SJB I didn't read your poem, either. Dork. Man, I hate those who bad mouth the mentally insane.

Rumor has it that on the 29th of every month, if you go to The Stanley Holomes Housing Project in AC, or Stuyvesant Ave. in Trenton or the 2900 block of Hope St. in Philly or 7th & York in Camden.........and yell " Chiddy chiddy bang bang....Burt Reynolds was the bandit...." 3x he appears. It helps if you leave a few 5 Hour Energy Drinks on the corner and wear one of them Tahitian man-dress thingamajigs........

But all-in-all SJB was a douche bag, a classic Irish-not-Italian, New Jersey douche.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    He wasn't banned, he died. He was thrown from the roof of the Trump Plaza by some thugs who claimed he owed them money. However, just like in the movie 'The Crow' he was given a re-birth by powers unknown. He has taken on a entirely new persona in body, mind, and spirit. I know this because I frequent his haunts and the same thing happened to me back in 1987.
    Sounds like one of my trips to Vegas! Difference was that I survived the fall.

Gaf that was straight up awesome.

Obviously the dog under the boardwalk in AC finally ate SJB. I hope he got to communicate with one of those seagulls before he went.

Images
    We can't forget east sandbar Phil either. Great tribute guys.

This thread, and SJBs rants, are truly, truly amazing. All I can do is hope and pray this flat spell ends soon, so I don't devote any more of my Saturday mornings reading this stuff. However, it is better than doing the yard in this heat. The ocean is green with slime and needs a flush from a hurricane swell. Seven days till September.