LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Dont give up just yet!!!

Some of you sound like you have given up on the Hurricane season...hang in there, its going to be short but sweet. Watch the link below and Levi will explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrypj...layer_embedded

That's the same guy who miscalled one storm after another last year.

And did it sounding completely confident and believable, lol.

Hey flsurfdog, Do you think he is reading his comments, or do you think he naturally can talk so fast?

So, I took off work to get out there Wednesday morning. About a dozen guys were out at 8, 3-5' waves, much bigger than SI called for, about 6-7" intervals, onshore winds made it pretty choppy, a little blown out. I saw this short boarder really ripping. Was that you? I got my butt kicked but it was fun, and way better than work.

Images
    I can only remember one in the late season he blew, ahhh, time will tell. If forecasting is easy everyone would do it, but I must say he is confident mofo

That's true maybe it was only one that had my hopes really high.

Images
    No Betty I went out yesterday afternoon around 3:00, chest high, nice little bowls coming in...I brought my funboard out, it was that kind of wave, not a lot of power, but still fun...its been a while, felt really good!!!

Images
    Matter of fact Zippy, I think he blew the call on Sandy, but that was such a weird storm to begin with, in the terms of how strong it became.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    That's true maybe it was only one that had my hopes really high.
    No...Levi blew a bunch last fall, we were watching his video forecasts at work pretty regularly until it just got ridiculous with nothing he predicted panning out. you surfing in the a.m.?

Images
    what he says isn't really far fetched but then again, it's like predicting a swell 10 days out