LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Need some damn jellyfish repellant

Holy sh1t I got nailed today. Stung ten times in an hour. I have been stung many times before, but a few times today really messed me up. I have some major welts on my legs. Anyone else think the jellies have been overly bad this year?

this is such a great opportunity for the standard dbag response...
    here goes...
    bro this is their ocean. you are choosing to go in. if it really messed you up then don't go in the water and blame the jellyfish.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    here goes...
    bro this is their ocean. you are choosing to go in. if it really messed you up then don't go in the water and blame the jellyfish.
    Meh, you norther nancy boys don't know ****e about jellies. I am not crying about the fact that they are there, only commenting that they are way worse this year than I can remember in previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Meh, you norther nancy boys don't know ****e about jellies. I am not crying about the fact that they are there, only commenting that they are way worse this year than I can remember in previous years.
    boohoo hoo
    somebody call the waaaaaaamublance..... paw brewbaby the jellies are out.....

Dont surf then!

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    boohoo hoo
    somebody call the waaaaaaamublance..... paw brewbaby the jellies are out.....
    Wow, you sure are sensitive. That must be a soul surfer thing. I was just poking at Fitz, in case you missed the net humor. Who is crying? Are you crying, young soul surfer?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    here goes...
    Yo, is this your new gig? Offerring the standard hypothetical "douchebag" reponse?

So, non-douches would say, "Hey, humans deserve to swim safely. We need to eradicate all sealife that can cause us harm or temporary discomfort?" Hey, do you live in Williamsburg? Are you wearing a wool beenie right now?

Mr. Brewengineer, here is a real douchebag response, brought to you by one of New Jersey's premiere douchebags. Urinate in your bathtube before going for a shred. Invite your neighbors to relieve themselves in the tub. Get a lot of it. Then soak in the tub for twenty minutes.....

I promise you won't get stung by any jellyfish.

Ha Ha, you southern guys have to surf in non-polluted waters with a whole bunch of sealife. LOL LOL Ha, New Jersey's waters are dead and chocolate. LOL Man, you guys are so pristine and behind the times.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Yo, is this your new gig? Offerring the standard hypothetical "douchebag" reponse?

So, non-douches would say, "Hey, humans deserve to swim safely. We need to eradicate all sealife that can cause us harm or temporary discomfort?" Hey, do you live in Williamsburg? Are you wearing a wool beenie right now?

Mr. Brewengineer, here is a real douchebag response, brought to you by one of New Jersey's premiere douchebags. Urinate in your bathtube before going for a shred. Invite your neighbors to relieve themselves in the tub. Get a lot of it. Then soak in the tub for twenty minutes.....

I promise you won't get stung by any jellyfish.

Ha Ha, you southern guys have to surf in non-polluted waters with a whole bunch of sealife. LOL LOL Ha, New Jersey's waters are dead and chocolate. LOL Man, you guys are so pristine and behind the times.
    ......nice!

awesome response

maybe there will be a jellyfish repellant wetsuit like the shark one soon...