LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I guess I should have added more to the video, it does look like I messed her wave though. I guess it's all about perspective.

I guess go pros are like CCTV for the lineup. Plead your case, jury watches the footage, and we make the verdict. Do you want us to beat that guy up?

Quote Originally Posted by PcolaSurfer850 View Post
    I guess I should have added more to the video, it does look like I messed her wave though. I guess it's all about perspective.
    We hope you made amends by taking her out for beers and then servicing her. It's only the chivalrous thing to do after dropping in on a chick in a two-piece.

True that, and nah...we're cool.

That guy that dropped in on you might not have dingedy our board if he actually knew how to surf. Can barely even turn, and the rashy...oh the rashy

So you were taught first to the feet wins regardless of position relative to the peak, well that's obvious from the video. 1st you made a decision that the chick did not have the correct board to make the wave so you would just take it, then you did not look left to see the two other guys paddling closer to the peak. Then you post said video on here saying you were dropped in on. Really!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    So you were taught first to the feet wins regardless of position relative to the peak, well that's obvious from the video. 1st you made a decision that the chick did not have the correct board to make the wave so you would just take it, then you did not look left to see the two other guys paddling closer to the peak. Then you post said video on here saying you were dropped in on. Really!?!?
    Yulp...it's all about how you see. I get what you are saying, I'd be the same as you from what I saw from the video. But the truth of the matter is, I didn't run anybody off the wave, It's not like I'm out at a point break where the line up has a point, this is the Gulf of Mexico, random waves breaking anyway it wants.

You didnt look at all!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    You didnt look at all!! LOL
    You don't get it i guess. I could see her to my right as I was paddling i was further back. It's called peripheral vision. It's something most people have the capabilty to handle.

Haha this has been fun, never posted on here before. I know what not to post now. God Bless America.