LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PcolaSurfer850 View Post
    I deleted it, to many bad vibes came from posting it. It was just a crowded line up with me having to bail cause this guy dropped in on me. Then people saw the girl that looked like the was behind me and people started attcking me and telling me that I dropped in on her. I'm over it, I took my verbal abuse for today.
    Soft, Dude this is Florida, and round here WE STAND OUR GROUND! Don't you know nuthin?

For real man, you can't take down the video just because a few guys are taking some swings at you. What did you think was going to happen? Everybody come to your defense and tell you that you were in the right? This is the interwebs, and anytime you post a video of yourself and ask people what they think, you have to know that you are going to get slammed by more than a few people.

Now, what I suggest is you go use that GoPro for something useful, and use it for getting better at surfing. You make FL look soft and weak, and you give all the people on here ammunition for the next North vs. South thread,and you make them all look right. Which at this moment, I can't even defend it, so i'm the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, GFYS!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Soft, Dude this is Florida, and round here WE STAND OUR GROUND! Don't you know nuthin?

For real man, you can't take down the video just because a few guys are taking some swings at you. What did you think was going to happen? Everybody come to your defense and tell you that you were in the right? This is the interwebs, and anytime you post a video of yourself and ask people what they think, you have to know that you are going to get slammed by more than a few people.

Now, what I suggest is you go use that GoPro for something useful, and use it for getting better at surfing. You make FL look soft and weak, and you give all the people on here ammunition for the next North vs. South thread,and you make them all look right. Which at this moment, I can't even defend it, so i'm the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, GFYS!
    Why do you care so much about what people think about you, I took the video down cause people were missing the point. I swear, and if it makes me a ***** for taking it down cause I live my life by a certain philosophy and don't care for negativity in my life, well so be it. I'm a happy person with a great life. The North is full of stuck up Yankees, they come to Florida to retire and get on my nerves. Yes, I'll use my Go Pri to get better, was my plan. See how I stand up. But you sit need to learn how to be a soul surfer and be thankful for what nature provides. Oh, and you and GFYS as well. Peace, Love and Good Vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by PcolaSurfer850 View Post
    Why do you care so much about what people think about you, I took the video down cause people were missing the point. I swear, and if it makes me a ***** for taking it down cause I live my life by a certain philosophy and don't care for negativity in my life, well so be it. I'm a happy person with a great life. The North is full of stuck up Yankees, they come to Florida to retire and get on my nerves. Yes, I'll use my Go Pri to get better, was my plan. See how I stand up. But you sit need to learn how to be a soul surfer and be thankful for what nature provides. Oh, and you and GFYS as well. Peace, Love and Good Vibes.
    Weak.............

https://vimeo.com/72948013

I found this pretty funny video.matt king drops in on everyone in cabo lol.its called pulling rank on the youngins

I commend you, the original poster, for putting the video evidence up. I had a clear cut video of taking some local 18 or 19 year old(who would drop in repeatedly on anyone) out with what is now known as the "fitzpedo". Kid looked at me coming down the line, I called him off, and dropped in anyways.... so I harmlessly took his legs out on a collision.
    Lesson learned and that was the last time that dbag did that to anyone.

Of course the internet tuff guys came out claiming that the kid was 12 years old and if it was their kid they'd wait for me on the beach and knock my teeth out.... lol. I still get a great laugh about the idea of that!

so.... I did not see your video but as long as no one was injured and messages about not dropping in were understood... all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    https://vimeo.com/72948013

I found this pretty funny video.matt king drops in on everyone in cabo lol.its called pulling rank on the youngins
    Omg... is that guy not the biggest train wreck waiting to happen? and he's hanging out with wardo.... I mean they must leave a trail of terror and destruction no matter where they go.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Weak.............
    Okay...? I hear ya man.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I commend you, the original poster, for putting the video evidence up. I had a clear cut video of taking some local 18 or 19 year old(who would drop in repeatedly on anyone) out with what is now known as the "fitzpedo". Kid looked at me coming down the line, I called him off, and dropped in anyways.... so I harmlessly took his legs out on a collision.
    Lesson learned and that was the last time that dbag did that to anyone.

Of course the internet tuff guys came out claiming that the kid was 12 years old and if it was their kid they'd wait for me on the beach and knock my teeth out.... lol. I still get a great laugh about the idea of that!

so.... I did not see your video but as long as no one was injured and messages about not dropping in were understood... all is good.
    In all honesty, I didn't realize what I was doing when I posted it. I didn't realize that the web was like this. I'm hardly ever on it. Except to check the surf report and check Taj Burrow's and Jamie O'Brian's films. I'll post the video when I get a chance and let the sharks feast.

In the surf, smackdowns happen

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Omg... is that guy not the biggest train wreck waiting to happen? and he's hanging out with wardo.... I mean they must leave a trail of terror and destruction no matter where they go.
    Yeah, and in case you haven't heard, Baja, Wardos playground is not what it used to be. Those antics are "funny" to all of us, but a bunch of gringos driving around baja, acting like they own the place will not end well for them some day... And if you think there aren't real mexican locals at a lot of those spots, that is wrong. There are some core guys down there that don't take nicely to gringos at all, much less guys executing lessons in d-baggary. That sh** is not California. I hope they grow up and show some more respect in the future before they learn the hard way.