Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by surfthewall11 View Post
    If your surfing a real spot with respected locals no one gets dropped in on
    Your right. I just want these summer crowds and weekend warriors to subside. Cold weather approaches, it'll chase them inland.

  2. #52
    At closer look it was a party wave with four people on it. Two foot slop is nothing to fret about. OP, you seem like a nice sincere guy. If you post a vid of yourself you'll catch the rath of the hipster surf dudes, lesson learned...carry on.

  3. #53
    We're all just trying to get the fix that waves give us. If you throw one bag of heroine in front of a bunch of addicts theyre going to fight over it, its just part of the game.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    628
    Bag of Heroine LOL....blame it on the chicks.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,529
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayhuhnba View Post
    We're all just trying to get the fix that waves give us. If you throw one bag of heroine in front of a bunch of addicts theyre going to fight over it, its just part of the game.
    Hey, no 'e' on the end of heroin. We snort/shoot/smoke processed opium, not females who help the community.

    And, if you throw one bag, I'll let the other junkies fight for that because I suspect you got a few more on your person. So I'll come after you....Ah, didn't think of that did you? See, I'm always thinking.....

    You know y'all can go after this OP dude, from F-L-O-R-I-D-A, of all places.........go figure........Ha Ha, calm down SUP

    But y'all are going nuts on this thread. See, cool cats wouldn't have even responded to this thread. When, oh lord when, is the government going to ban GoPro surf videos?

    It kind of seems like dudes, who might be a bit insecure aboot their surfing prowess, are jumping in and attacking a bigger kook than themselves.

    These types of things are best left alone.... Ok, I didn't see the video, but some dude complains aboot getting snaked, as he, actually, drops in on someone else......See man, cool people wouldn't even touch that. It's so, "First time I saw the ocean," type of stuff.....

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, no 'e' on the end of heroin. We snort/shoot/smoke processed opium, not females who help the community.

    And, if you throw one bag, I'll let the other junkies fight for that because I suspect you got a few more on your person. So I'll come after you....Ah, didn't think of that did you? See, I'm always thinking.....

    You know y'all can go after this OP dude, from F-L-O-R-I-D-A, of all places.........go figure........Ha Ha, calm down SUP

    But y'all are going nuts on this thread. See, cool cats wouldn't have even responded to this thread. When, oh lord when, is the government going to ban GoPro surf videos?

    It kind of seems like dudes, who might be a bit insecure aboot their surfing prowess, are jumping in and attacking a bigger kook than themselves.

    These types of things are best left alone.... Ok, I didn't see the video, but some dude complains aboot getting snaked, as he, actually, drops in on someone else......See man, cool people wouldn't even touch that. It's so, "First time I saw the ocean," type of stuff.....
    Yulp, this thread makes me out to be a real "Barney". I guess I just got caught up in the moment and thought about it to much. I can see your philosophy behind this. Good show.
    Last edited by PcolaSurfer850; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    3,836
    Quote Originally Posted by surfthewall11 View Post
    If your surfing a real spot with respected locals no one gets dropped in on
    that's the way it should be,but its not.take pipeline for example.world class wave plus world class surfers and its chaotic.200+ ppl out,drop ins,people getting snaked,people fighting.but that's what happens when the world shows up in your backyard.imagine going to an average crowded day at the inlet,or whatever and besides the 70 people out who actually live somewhere nearby now you add every pro surfer from the eastcoast,westcoast,hawaii,indo,australia,africa.f or every 1 wave that comes in 20 guys paddle for it and don't back off.pipe is a wave id love to surf but its way too crowded and dangerous.theres plenty of quality waves nearby that are similar in a way.its the 7mile miracle but everyone sticks to pipe.i also saw a bali video recently and it was the same thing,guys droppin in,gettin ran over.surfing entered the 21st century and that's the problem.like everything else,waves are getting more crowded.everyone wants a picture of themselves rippin,iv been surfin for 15yrs,skating for 20 and I do not have 1 picture of myself doin either.

    seems some people are more worried about getting a squeaky clean edit without the hassle of others rather than enjoying surfing for what it is.id rather not surf than surf a spot where your not getting a wave to yourself.put the gopros in the closet,leave your digital cam at home,and go to the beach with a few boards and a bag of lunch and put on a show.lake atlantic doesn't seem to be offering any shows lately

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    seems some people are more worried about getting a squeaky clean edit without the hassle of others rather than enjoying surfing for what it is.id rather not surf than surf a spot where your not getting a wave to yourself.put the gopros in the closet,leave your digital cam at home,and go to the beach with a few boards and a bag of lunch and put on a show.lake atlantic doesn't seem to be offering any shows lately
    It's just nice to have footage to share with my family and friends. I put the video up to show the incident, not my surf skills. It's not like I'm out there trying to get shots like Taj Burrow. Just something for me to have. But I agree, most people are worried about show boating. Not this cat.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    https://vimeo.com/72948013

    I found this pretty funny video.matt king drops in on everyone in cabo lol.its called pulling rank on the youngins
    I wonder what kingpins like sober

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    3,836
    Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    I wonder what kingpins like sober
    seems like a raging alcoholic.he used to be a somebody back in the early 200s,now hes a nobody.people burn out fast in the surf industry.i think the wardo episodes are pretty funny,but its a bad example taping all your partying when its a bunch of groms who watch them.its ok to drink once in a while,but wakin up partyin,drivin with a beer in your hand,and end up with your hair on fire isn't what id call a good time lol.but if they didn't record themselves actin like retards,nobody would watch them.wardos always been a great surfer but the new generations in town