LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Look what followed me home tonight.

I've been eying this thing for a year and it finally came home with me. 5'10"x22 7/8"x3".

Sweet ! Austin Saunders creates another gem.
    Ride report pls!

Ride reports will likely come in stages...my other board is 9'6". I picked up a retro fish a few weeks ago too but have only had it out twice. All I've figured out so far is that it's way different and how to pop up and fall back down. Probably gonna be a few sessions so I can learn how to surf again. Can't wait.
    Last edited by clintopher; Aug 25, 2013 at 03:06 AM.

Dude that thing looks awesome. I've been itching for a mini simmons for a while now.. my primary board is a 5'8 retro quad fish which makes me hesitant to pick one of these up since I feel like it might be to similar. Anyway great looking board.. I am jealous lol

Images
    i saw that thing out front the other day. thing sure looked fun

Images
    Nice ironing board.

I thought this thread would be about a list dog in vb. I thought this dog would be mr wolftucks. I was gonna say thank you for providing him with a home. My suggestion would have been to provide him with a wooden walkway to live under

does it turn?

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Nice ironing board.
    HA!

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    I thought this thread would be about a list dog in vb. I thought this dog would be mr wolftucks. I was gonna say thank you for providing him with a home. My suggestion would have been to provide him with a wooden walkway to live under
    HA! x2

Clint, you should like this board a lot. Assuming that's a twinfin and not a quad, a retro fish may be redundant to this board. Others here can further comment who may know more. If you've got the loot, then blow out the quiver. If not, the ironing board should do the trick and you'll love how voluminous it is for a SB. I got the foot placement down on my 5-10 retro fish earlier in the summer flatness by repping out pop-ups in 6-12 inch waves that were just enough to plane on and get a pop-up. The muscle memory was there in a week or two, although the elf swell afforded me much more practice than that.

Enjoy it!

Scratch that comment about the twinfin. Looks from your pic that it's got 4 slots.