LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    do they make one for guys too?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,179
    I thought this thread was going to be about a kitten or something but your board looks fun.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    do they make one for guys too?
    Yeah but it matches my vagina so it was a no brainer.

  4. #14
    Took it out this morning in the slop the NE winds are throwing at Virginia Beach right now. Was waist to chest with a few shoulder high sets. Had a f***in blast.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by clintopher View Post
    Yeah but it matches my vagina so it was a no brainer.
    OH MY! I'm so sorry. I misread your name, CLITopher.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by clintopher View Post
    Took it out this morning in the slop the NE winds are throwing at Virginia Beach right now. Was waist to chest with a few shoulder high sets. Had a f***in blast.
    How tall are you? who's waist and chest are we going by? I'm fixin' to get ready to head down now. don't be foolin me 'bout no waves. I'd like to end this with a prayer. everyone hold hands.

    OH Lawdy! hear my plea. Please continue to disappoint and torment me. In Cheesey Krusts name. pizzAman.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    OH MY! I'm so sorry. I misread your name, CLITopher.
    Seriously? How much time do you have under your belt since puberty? I haven't been called clit in a couple of decades.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by clintopher View Post
    Seriously? How much time do you have under your belt since puberty? I haven't been called clit in a couple of decades.
    Not by me, Chocha. But you're welcome for making you feel younger, Cramps, er Gramps.

    It was more like knee to wasted high for me this pm. Gawd never disappoints.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Aug 25, 2013 at 10:37 PM.

  9. #19
    Whatever dude
    Last edited by clintopher; Aug 26, 2013 at 01:32 AM.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by clintopher View Post
    Whatever dude
    Touche'! Well put, Sir.