LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

New-used ripcurl 4/3 size small e-bomb

I have a Ripcurl 4/3 size small e-bomb chest zip for sale. I have only used it about 6 times and it has no holes, tears, or anything else wrong with it. 80 bucks. Message for pics have plenty. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Holes View Post
    I have a Ripcurl 4/3 size small e-bomb chest zip for sale. I have only used it about 6 times and it has no holes, tears, or anything else wrong with it. 80 bucks. Message for pics have plenty. Thanks
    So is it "new" or is it "used"? Or is "new-used" the new euphemism to replace "gently-used"?

Didn't know I was in English class. It is lightly used. As in used half dozen times so pretty much new. I usually go from 3/2 boots gloves into a 5 mil but last year decided to get a 4/3 however didn't use it much.

Didn't know I was in English class.
    Don't worry, everyone on these boards seem to know more than everyone else does.

Didn't know I was in English class. It is lightly used. As in used half dozen times so pretty much new. I usually go from 3/2 boots gloves into a 5 mil but last year decided to get a 4/3 however didn't use it much.
    You're in the marketplace so it is economics class. When you are a consumer I bet you don't like to be a victim of the English language. New and used are opposing descriptors, so there's going to be some questions when you hyphenate the two words. A suit can be used for half a dozen minutes and be far from new at that point. Pics go a long way and will describe your product better than words will. Wasn't throwing hate your way, it was more thinking the thread title was awkwardly funny. I hope you do sell it!

Thanks dude ill rember this for future selling of gently used items of mine.