LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Aww come on Kookie just PM, Charles, and tell him THE SPOT. Dude, it's not like he's going to go back home to Maine, and tell everyone there......and all of Maine's surfers will decide to move to Cape Cod.

Since I have special powers, I'm pretty sure, Charlie, isn't the boastful type who's going to yap to anyone who'd listen aboot the sick bubs he scored on Cape Cod.....

You can trust people from Maine. Really, I'm serious. They sit up there and look down on the madness further south and just smile.
    Lies, all lies.

PS - I'm following this thread so there could be an extra 2 surfers per year from Maine on the Cape. Just an FYI in case the lineup looks a bit thick. You'll know it's us because we like to wear shorties w/ booties until November.

Charles aint interested in Jerz, PJB. He's seen the cable TV shows. He knows JWOW or Furio could be anywhere, waiting to spray him with fake tan juice or bullets. He also knows that somewhere in Jerz lies South Jetty Bill and NJShredMachine. And he wants no part of a man who talks to birds and dogs that live under the AC boardwalk, or a man who doesnt need a tow in to blast down the line on a 23 footer.

Images
    Ok I guess I have to resort to this....

Kookie Monster, if you tell Charles the best spot..........

I'll give you a dozen cookies..........The good stuff, not some mass produced commercial garbage......

sent you a PM. For others: since you're staying on the south side, take a boat straight southeast until you see a narrow strip of land. go around tip of this island until you're on the open ocean side. you'll have miles of spitting tubes to yourself. and don't forget that chumming the water allows you to see the rips more clearly.

Images
    I'm really interested in the good spots close to the southern shore of the cape. I only have one day to explore. I'm not going on a surf trip I'm going to a wedding so it's a hit or miss for me. And some great folks have messaged me already with some great tips who have learned about southern Maine surfing in return.

Prediction: No surf.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I'm really interested in the good spots close to the southern shore of the cape. I only have one day to explore. I'm not going on a surf trip I'm going to a wedding so it's a hit or miss for me. And some great folks have messaged me already with some great tips who have learned about southern Maine surfing in return.
    charles, you strike me as a rather proper chap. i do like you and your maine brethren however, and i wish you best of luck in your search, and may the surf gods smile upon you during your cape excursion

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MHS222 View Post
    charles, you strike me as a rather proper chap. i do like you and your maine brethren however, and i wish you best of luck in your search, and may the surf gods smile upon you during your cape excursion
    I wouldn't think of myself as proper, I rarely go to church and I'm usually covered in saw dust. I do however have impeccable manners when surfing. I usually avoid people and stray from crowded lineups. They give me anxiety. Who wants anxiety when they surf ? Maine is great for that because the waters get crowded in the summer when it sucks and the winter is usually nice and quiet with local folk only so it's nice.