LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    yeah it was probably knee high at best in long branch. you're full of ****
    i got it chest high and some good ones in monmouth county... a little inconsistent but it had some punch especially right at dark last night

Awesome guys!

Images
    The cam's looking nice in RI right now, buoy readings significantly higher than forecast. If it holds, I'm not going to f**king work tomorrow.

yep. decent (for summer) in south jerz. Nice northwest wind bonus in the morning too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    yep. decent (for summer) in south jerz. Nice northwest wind bonus in the morning too.
    Nice! Fun chest high light onshore waves in Maryland on Sunday. Sloppy, but pretty ridable.

This morning was much better: the wind was very light SW, clean conditions, and from 7-9 there were some waist to bigger lefts rolling in that had some nice long rippable walls. Got 3-4 good frontside turns on a few set waves.
    Last edited by mitchell; Aug 26, 2013 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    i got it chest high and some good ones in monmouth county... a little inconsistent but it had some punch especially right at dark last night
    Went out in the morning and late afternoon in Monmouth County. There was a bit of a swell, but just couldn't find anything with punch. Seems to be my running theme this summer.

Bout an hour after low tide in the AM was really fun at a sandbar South of OCNJ and North of Sea Isle City limits.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Bout an hour after low tide in the AM was really fun at a sandbar South of OCNJ and North of Sea Isle City limits.
    That's where the residents (non-yearly) made claims that surfers were naked in the streets and racked up a $43,000 water bill using someones waterhose.

Chest high on wee man. You guys are kidding yourselves.

Yesterday was OK, choppy sloppy lumpy and bumpy, but it was nice to ride a decent size wave for a change.

This morning was nice. Light off shore and very clean. I feel good!