LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

embracing european beach edicate on our beaches

ever seen those women with great racks and think what a shame that she has to have that top on and we know shes disappointed because shell have some tan lines, lets say we let women drop the tops at our beaches. other places ive traveled do it and there's no problems but yall with all this euroness it will bring and excess of what most of us hate to see..instead of that one random dude in a speedo there will now probably be dozens. so write your town mayors and tell them to drop the tops and ban speedos if we work hard enough next summer while your riding backside you'll have a view of some nice racks.

im going to ask my town mayor what "edicate" means first. plus if im going to waste time id rather make a case for an artificial reef or for herbal freedom

The only problem I see with this is that we may end up seeing more than we want. Sure there will be that hottie with a great chest, but there will be about 100 others that we won't want to see. It works in Europe because most of their women don't weigh between 200 - 250 lbs. I know I lived there and married an import.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzr75 View Post
    The only problem I see with this is that we may end up seeing more than we want. Sure there will be that hottie with a great chest, but there will be about 100 others that we won't want to see. It works in Europe because most of their women don't weigh between 200 - 250 lbs. I know I lived there and married an import.
    you do have a point some point.. but i have to say we have some quality titties that need to be seen just try and ignore the bad ones

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    im going to ask my town mayor what "edicate" means first. plus if im going to waste time id rather make a case for an artificial reef or for herbal freedom
    etiquette. im sorry you spell nazi ,my bad but just to let you know feel free to suck my ****. anytime you want in fact its all yours for the taking.. since you have such a wide mouth to open why let it go to waste.

if you play a good enough game you should be able to see the quality ones bewbs anyway.

Just called the Mayor... He told me to tell you "if you want to see boobies, Google them and jack off on your laptop"

Images
    I watch a New York channel's local news on Sunday night. My cable provider gives us South Jersey/Philly dudes a NY channel....PIX 11. Sandblaster, the news anchor on these Sunday nights, has a nice rack.

Yesterday(Sunday) a group of feminists, or whatever, staged a protest somewhere in New York looking to change the nation's laws concerning females being required to cover up their mammory glands.

They said, " Hey men can go topless, why can't we?" So a bunch of them strutted around topless.

My favorite part was when they interviewed some random dude, who happened to be in the area, and he said,

" I think this is great(the protest), this saves me a lot of money instead of going to the strip clubs...."

So, Blaster of ye Sand, a movement is out there......there are people fighting to make your dream a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    etiquette. im sorry you spell nazi ,my bad but just to let you know feel free to suck my ****. anytime you want in fact its all yours for the taking.. since you have such a wide mouth to open why let it go to waste.
    1. pass bill to enforce topless chicks
    2. ask forum member to suck your ****...anytime....
    3. ensure forum member that your **** is "for the taking"

you need to get laid my friend. hopefully before you turn 18. btw boobs dont really feel like bags of sand.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    1. pass bill to enforce topless chicks
    2. ask forum member to suck your ****...anytime....
    3. ensure forum member that your **** is "for the taking"

you need to get laid my friend. hopefully before you turn 18. btw boobs dont really feel like bags of sand.
    Yo, Poseidon, back-off of my boy, Sandblaster. Show some respect. Plus, you might have a big surprise when your action figure, wannabe mythological, Dungeons and Dragons arse meets up with Sandblaster.

Dude, Sandblaster is a trained killer.

Smart people wouldn't mess with that. That's real life, not the fantasy world you comic book, video gamers live in.

Don't anybody talk bad to Sandblaster, you hear me?