LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Yo, Poseidon, back-off of my boy, Sandblaster. Show some respect. Plus, you might have a big surprise when your action figure, wannabe mythological, Dungeons and Dragons arse meets up with Sandblaster.

Dude, Sandblaster is a trained killer.

Smart people wouldn't mess with that. That's real life, not the fantasy world you comic book, video gamers live in.

Don't anybody talk bad to Sandblaster, you hear me?
    yo jetty bear how about laying off the rock for a change? how about staying off this forum for one entire hour? how many different accounts do you have these days?

for the record i just wrote to the mayor about embracing european beach edicate. stay tuned
    Last edited by Poseidon; Aug 26, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Look at my avatar. CoCo. Not CoCo Ho. Ice T's Coco. I saw them fully unleashed. In person. I decided at that point to make them my avatar. Is avatar even the right word for profile picture? I've been a blatant sucker for big fun bags my entire life. LET THEM FREE! LET THEM FREE! LET THEM FREE!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    yo jetty bear how about laying off the rock for a change? how about staying off this forum for one entire hour? how many different accounts do you have these days?

for the record i just wrote to the mayor about embracing european beach edicate. stay tuned
    Back off jetty bear brah orz yousa gettin a pounding, you must be gay anyways I mean who does want to look at tits... You'll make pjb even more mad because the teen mom stars won't be able to come topless to his break. Wtf man give a man a break here.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    ...write your town mayors and tell them to drop the tops and ban speedos if we work hard enough next summer while your riding backside you'll have a view of some nice racks.
    what makes you think anyone wants to see any part of you...ever? I'm all for bare boobs, but a ban on speedos?...why not throw in a ban of neon, fat people, hispanics and negros while we're at it. Tattoos mandatory.

backside or not, thinking about sex while surfing throws me off my game. ymmv

European beach etiquette, besides resulting in the occasional hot topless Russian babe ('dyev' in Russian), also results in many more speedo clad beer-gutted old German guys.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post

Dude, I stayed off of here, for aboot 15 hours..........since my last post. Come on bro, do your research. And honey boo boo, I'm not SWELLINFO's most diehard follower. So take that charge elsewhere.

Dude, I haven't bought a ready rock in .......lets see.......almost four years. Four years, man.

I have one account, and have only had one account.......ever. I have NEVER had multiple accounts at once.

Man, you're just not on your game. Wrong. Wrong. And Wrong. Man, that's too bad. Oh well keep trying, Po, maybe you'll get something right.

Man, they BANNED SANDBLASTER. SANDBLASTER fights for this country and he gets banned from a surf predicting website forum. How's that for irony.

Bring back Sandblaster. Hey southerners, he's one of your own. Help him out, dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Man, they BANNED SANDBLASTER. SANDBLASTER fights for this country and he gets banned from a surf predicting website forum. How's that for irony.

Bring back Sandblaster. Hey southerners, he's one of your own. Help him out, dudes.
    What the heck did he do to deserve the ban hammer??? FREE SANDBLASTER!!!!