LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Skunked...FLAT AGAIN :(

So much for that waist high swell today. Flat in most of RI today. This is now going to be a 3 week flat spell. Wow. This just reminds you how brutally bad the east coast is during the summer. I can honestly say I never remember a 3 week flat spell.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    So much for that waist high swell today. Flat in most of RI today. This is now going to be a 3 week flat spell. Wow. This just reminds you how brutally bad the east coast is during the summer. I can honestly say I never remember a 3 week flat spell.
    Can't remember a 3 week flat spell? You sure you living on the east coast right?

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Can't remember a 3 week flat spell? You sure you living on the east coast right?
    Not during summer. Never 3 weeks. 2 weeks yes, but not 3 and last summer didn't even have a 2 week flat spell. At least up here in RI. Always get a knee to waist southwest wind swell to break it.

Let me say it before Paddington jumps all over you....
    Dude, Paddington has been scoring sick knee high waves all summer. what are you talking about? stop complaining and just go surf already. Knee high is sic sic sic!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Let me say it before Paddington jumps all over you....
    Dude, Paddington has been scoring sick knee high waves all summer. what are you talking about? stop complaining and just go surf already. Knee high is sic sic sic!
    First of all Fitz, I wouldn't jump all over that because New Jersey and Rhode Island aren't the same places. I did have a debate, last spring, as to New Jersey being much more consistent than Rhode Island, but some of the RI guys didn't buy that. I guess the proof is in the puddin'

Wow, it's bad enough that you are a kook, Fitz, but you also rely on the same old act - time after time after time.

Yo, Fitz come up with something new.

Actually Fitz, I haven't gone out this summer on any knee-high days. Had no need to. If I go a week with out surfing, I'll go out in anything just to get out. But it has never come to that. So, let me guess, Fitz, you didn't get out yesterday either, right? What kind of conditions do you go out in?

Hey Fitz, how do you feel aboot the lifegaurds leaving after next weekend?

Hey novices who are afraid to surf by themsleves, especially in dangerous east coast beachbreak, and those who actually NEVER surf: You shouldn't be posting on surf predictin' websites like you are some know-it-alls.

I'm have been lectured aboot east coast wave orgins and how to measure waves by somebody who likes lifegaurds and won't surf by themselves. Wow, that's a new low for me.

And I have some dork following me around giving me the business who actually NEVER surfs. It's too small. It's too big. Sandy just happened three months ago, six months ago, eight months ago...... Too many 12-year-olds......ahhh man.

The internet is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    First of all Fitz, I wouldn't jump all over that because New Jersey and Rhode Island aren't the same places. I did have a debate, last spring, as to New Jersey being much more consistent than Rhode Island, but some of the RI guys didn't buy that. I guess the proof is in the puddin'

Hey novices who are afraid to surf by themsleves, especially in dangerous east coast beachbreak, and those who actually NEVER surf: You shouldn't be posting on surf predictin' websites like you are some know-it-alls.

I'm have been lectured aboot east coast wave orgins and how to measure waves by somebody who likes lifegaurds and won't surf by themselves. Wow, that's a new low for me.

The internet is awesome.
    New Jersey = Rhode island's little *****
    How are the dirty needles in the lineup? That's got to be some core stuff right there....dodging needles.

How are the dirty needles in the lineup? That's got to be some core stuff right there....dodging needles.
    Never seen one here.....never.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    only in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    That's because you've never been out scoring 23 footers with the 'shred. He shoots up and throws his dirty steroid needles in the water.

Images
    Well, say you just scored a couple bags and you're out of needles. You can just go to the beach and find a few and bleach them up and then you're set. So it does have its advantages.

Dude, that was a late 1980's thing. And blame unscrupulous New Yorkers for that. Our water is still chocolate but you don't see too much, actual tangible trash floating around anymore.....

Ahh man, I hated the diapers.........couldn't stand seeing diapers in the water.....

Shark Hunter you should move to New Jersey. Don't worry aboot needles, we got the juice.