LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Let my people go...

It has come to my attention that our pal sandblasters has been banned. Let my people go.

Sandblasters is a good guy who loves to ride waves. Let my people go.

So what if he didn't spell etiquette right. Let my people go.

He went to bat for me while I was on temporary exile, now it's my turn. Let my people go.

viva la revolucion!!

Free sandblasters! After all, he fights daily so you and I can be free...

A real American Hero! FREE SANDBLASTER!!!!

Images
    He's gotta go to A-Stan, to fight dudes who wear bathrobes, suffer in a horrible country, and he gets banned from an American surf predicting site. I mentioned this in the thread where I think he got his infraction, but there, I did it here too.

It's all the God of the Sea's fault because he had to pretend he's an English teacher and hassle Blaster of ye Sand.

Hey dudes, stop pointing out peoples' spelling or grammer mistakes. This isn't an honor level English class at Superfish Memorial High School. And if y'all, like, proofread and edit your posts on here, y'all might have a few problems......Just let it fly from the top of your head.....

Tahnk you. See, I mispelled, or "mispelt" for the Brits, "Thank," but I'm just going to let it stand.......

Images
    Yeah, he lives down here on the island and he actually PMed me some pretty awesome local knowledge... I vote for an un-ban. He kept the top secret stuff off the forum and is actually helping the local community down here by assembling like minded individuals who actually know what they are doing.

Seemed like a nice kid.

Images
    The moderator said he was banned, because of blatant spam posts, you know like the posts that have 100 links in them. The moderator assumed it was just one of the spam attack bots, rather then a real Swellinfo user. Since, the post was deleted, I don't know exactly what happened? Not sure if the account was hacked, or if the moderator confused the different users, or if sandblaster got hired by the Russians to spam attack the forum. In either case, he has been free'd, since its a bit of mystery where the spam posts were coming from.

You would be surprised how many spam posts that we have to remove, most of which get filtered without you seeing them. Because of this sometimes, mistakes are made. Stupid spammers.

Does this mean I should not take the position that I was offered by the KGB?? They are offering millions to spam attack different forums around the USA. They have some master plan to take over the world, but I saw that on Pinky and the Brain. It never works out as intended.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzr75 View Post
    Does this mean I should not take the position that I was offered by the KGB?? They are offering millions to spam attack different forums around the USA. They have some master plan to take over the world, but I saw that on Pinky and the Brain. It never works out as intended.
    You could, but you wont get paid much... Spammers get hired for change to post spam links all over the internet in an attempt to increase their Search Engine importance.

Images
    i have been freed!!! my people thanks for the support!!! i feel like this has been a victory for all surfing rednecks, no doubt kenny powers would be proud, it is glorious day for all involved. and pjb ive been cut from the deployment unfortunately. quite a few of us had dropped a lot of plans for this then they dropped us.