LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    yankee got banned? Spicoli's taking a timeout before charging Oregonian waves today and telling the SI brass that enough's enough. Straight from the braddah that yankee gave more unsolicited schitt and troll hate to than anyone before we found common ground. Set that man free. He loves SI, has been here since Simon Anderson first fashioned the SB, and also yankee contributes a decent amount of intellectual property here - both factually valid and comedic. Ok, those are my last words before I paddle for hours through western soup and unwillingly drink several liters of it getting rag dolled.

btw seldom, little did you know you'd be starting the parole thread of all parole threads with this one. Good move! It's come in quite useful for the exoneration of many at this virtual break.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzr75 View Post
    Does this mean I should not take the position that I was offered by the KGB?? They are offering millions to spam attack different forums around the USA. They have some master plan to take over the world, but I saw that on Pinky and the Brain. It never works out as intended.
    chicharone - is this true? are we on the wrong side of this issue? i used to work for the russians ( i spied but
    not on 'merka) should i be re-heating old contacts??

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    *grammar* sorry couldn't resist.
    hee hee hee. dumbing down is for dummies....

Images
    Thanks Emass, just keepin it real.

Wow, I go away to catch some trout in PA for the weekend and now Yankee is gone? WTF! The dude's been on here for half a DECADE! Can someone (SIMOD) explain to us why a venerated member was banned while there are dudes on here for less than year or two, spouting non-surf related political sh!t that has NOTHING to do with surfing and they get nothing but warning at best? EXPLAIN YOURSELF Simod666.

without yankee, sandblaster and rcarter arent up to gnome patrol duties, scary times

Images
    The way the infraction points work, is they go away after 10 days (unless we decide to permanently ban), so users that get 3 infractions, will then be go down to 2 points after 10 days and be un-banned at that time.

I didn't look at the post that the mod handed out the infraction point, but we have some boundaries on the forum and will hand out the infractions where we think users are going beyond these boundaries.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    It has come to my attention that our pal sandblasters has been banned. Let my people go.

Sandblasters is a good guy who loves to ride waves. Let my people go.

So what if he didn't spell etiquette right. Let my people go.

He went to bat for me while I was on temporary exile, now it's my turn. Let my people go.
    haaa that just tickled me in a purely PG sorta way!

It's kinda like culling the sharks. Once the top feeders are gone, the bottom feeders flourish and the whole system goes out of whack. The Yank kept douchebags and poseurs in check, and let them know in no uncertain terms where they stand in the SI lineup. Now it will be overrun by kooks of all fashion. This is an outrage, and I demand that the delicate balance between hatred and comraderie be restored.

well said sissurfdog