LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post
    You remind me of a man I call Doc. I will consider you doc from now on. I don't apologize for calling you and blasters googlemachine lovers, however I will apologize for your wasted intelligence in situations including, but not limited to; Roy, Chuck, and preteen members. Youre a man of greatness doc, don't waste your time being a sheeple.

Seldom, I am starting to notice a trend in your ability to sustain camaraderie in futile situations. A good trait to have.
    Just don't call me late for dinner. It's ok, I've got a merry band of troll followers on here who have called me a lot worse than "googlefollower."

Besides, any group that Sandblasters & Carter are involved with, I am humbly ok with.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Just don't call me late for dinner. It's ok, I've got a merry band of troll followers on here who have called me a lot worse than "googlefollower."

Besides, any group that Sandblasters & Carter are involved with, I am humbly ok with.
    Hey, who said googlefollower?

Yankee!!! Keepin it REAL! Welcome back Broseph

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yankee!!! Keepin it REAL! Welcome back Broseph
    SUP! Gracias senor

Images
    Bump for SJB. Let my people go.

+1

He taught us about Icelandic Huldufolk.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Bump for SJB. Let my people go.
    Billy got the hook? Again? Why....?

Seems like he's simply not allowed here at any further point and as soon as he surfaces in another reincarnation and the mods see it he's gone. Sometimes he gets longer than other times before the re-banning. SI gets weaker each time he departs.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    It has come to my attention that our pal sandblasters has been banned. Let my people go.

Sandblasters is a good guy who loves to ride waves. Let my people go.

So what if he didn't spell etiquette right. Let my people go.

He went to bat for me while I was on temporary exile, now it's my turn. Let my people go.
    ahhhh man; that can't be.
    free blasters!

Are you effin kidding me?!

IN THE DEAD HEAT OF A HOTY RACE AT THAT.

Thought he was being awful quiet lately. sandblasters has done hard time from the SI mods before. I recall him telling me he just goes on with his life and waits it out no big deal, instead of hacking up a new identity.

C'mon mods. You not only tore the heart out of SI, but now its intestines too.