LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i have been freed!!! my people thanks for the support!!! i feel like this has been a victory for all surfing rednecks, no doubt kenny powers would be proud, it is glorious day for all involved. and pjb ive been cut from the deployment unfortunately. quite a few of us had dropped a lot of plans for this then they dropped us.
    ^^^ Someone get this man a beer!

Damn. I had just finished my "Free Sandblasters" campaign tee shirts.

Welcome back man!

Images
    thank you, thank up, but yall are the real heroes, i feel like a black person on mlk day, btw im not racist i just taught some black chick to surf today. i was bored, no waves about a foot plus and she did stand up she was pretty stoked, pretty hot as well. and that beer must go to seldom bottoms up.

Images
    Hey, props to swell info for figuring it out and bringing him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    He's gotta go to A-Stan, to fight dudes who wear bathrobes, suffer in a horrible country, and he gets banned from an American surf predicting site. I mentioned this in the thread where I think he got his infraction, but there, I did it here too.

It's all the God of the Sea's fault because he had to pretend he's an English teacher and hassle Blaster of ye Sand.

Hey dudes, stop pointing out peoples' spelling or grammer mistakes. This isn't an honor level English class at Superfish Memorial High School. And if y'all, like, proofread and edit your posts on here, y'all might have a few problems......Just let it fly from the top of your head.....

Tahnk you. See, I mispelled, or "mispelt" for the Brits, "Thank," but I'm just going to let it stand.......
    *grammar* sorry couldn't resist.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    *grammar* sorry couldn't resist.
    That was intentional, Kahuna Kai. OMG, you used to be such a nice young man. Now you're so bitter and angry.....so bitter and angry with the venom. Such a shame.......so full of cobra venom.

"Mooooost dangerous snake all of Thailand, Cobra Cobraaaa!"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    "Mooooost dangerous snake all of Thailand, Cobra Cobraaaa!"
    And interesting enough...tying in to this whole thing......is that the motocycle, karate men that beat Daniel Russo in The Karate Kid were memebers of the Cobra Kai dojo.......Hmmm now this is all becoming very interesting.

Kahuna Kai..........angry venom.......cobra........Cobra Kai.....The Karate kid........from New Jersey.......Southern California.......international home of surfing.......

We need Sherlock Homey and Encyclopedia Brown to link this all together. What does this all mean?

Should I start mastering the crane technique? Should I start waxing-on.......waxing off......wacking-on....wacking-off. Actually I got that last thing down pretty good.

SWEEP THE LEG

Bitter? Angry? Didn't mean to come across that way. Cobra cobraaaa I believe was a Rambo 3 reference. I got nothing but love for PJB. Just trying to throw in some grammer or grammar fodder.