LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    can we have a scapegoat? Ie can each of us (10 people who volunteer)be banned a day to allow him back earlier?

i am a troll, i live under a bridge

ban me

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Damn... That's lame.

Rcarter. Did you move? I'm not familiar with that area of the South
    Nah my location is a state of mind. I'm still in NC. Oh and Free Yankee!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    It's kinda like culling the sharks. Once the top feeders are gone, the bottom feeders flourish and the whole system goes out of whack. The Yank kept douchebags and poseurs in check, and let them know in no uncertain terms where they stand in the SI lineup. Now it will be overrun by kooks of all fashion. This is an outrage, and I demand that the delicate balance between hatred and comraderie be restored.
    It sounds like you guys either idolize the Yank or made him your King......common problem in America.

Images
    Beat it kook.

Sounds like you idolize a mythical being from a book and think he's your savior... Common problem in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    It sounds like you guys either idolize the Yank or made him your King......common problem in America.

if hayduke ran the forum, he would ban all of you. With the exception of about 5 of you, most others are annoying/12years old/terrible at being lonely/got perma-bullied as children and can't deal with real life/got abducted by aliens and have more tin foil up your ass than the tinman.

metard is the only one with a name that defines personality, the rest of you, seriously... blah blah surfer this and that. you dont surf. Shark hunter is too afraid of the ocean to hunt sharks, NYNJ how can you be in two places at once, spicoli could be cool if he didn't skip out on his meds to ride his carver board, spicoli would never miss a good buzz. blasters and yankee met on plenty of fish with like interests of trying too hard to be funny, last and certainly least, carter never fit in anywhere in life and while his name could be his real name, he decided to further push his need to be accepted by making fun of roy in his location. Bag of nerds around these parts.

and seldom, I wish you weren't so sensitive, we have work to do.
    Last edited by Hayduke Lives; Apr 1, 2014 at 02:09 AM.

Moved to NJ from NY for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post
    if hayduke ran the forum, he would ban all of you. With the exception of about 5 of you, most others are annoying/12years old/terrible at being lonely/got perma-bullied as children and can't deal with real life/got abducted by aliens and have more tin foil up your ass than the tinman.

metard is the only one with a name that defines personality, the rest of you, seriously... blah blah surfer this and that. you dont surf. Shark hunter is too afraid of the ocean to hunt sharks, NYNJ how can you be in two places at once, spicoli could be cool if he didn't skip out on his meds to ride his carver board, spicoli would never miss a good buzz. blasters and yankee met on plenty of fish with like interests of trying too hard to be funny, last and certainly least, carter never fit in anywhere in life and while his name could be his real name, he decided to further push his need to be accepted by making fun of roy in his location. Bag of nerds around these parts.

and seldom, I wish you weren't so sensitive, we have work to do.

Images
    Man heyday duke that's some very bland material. I shred hard so like treated pine, don't doubt my skills. When I carve a wave I make perminate indentures on the bottom terrain from my power, they call me posidon around here. You want a war? Let's war son. Let's go bro. I'll beat you at anything any day of the week.checkers,banging Hindus,bocce ball, xtreme roller bladin, blowing leaves off a porch. Don't worry man, I'm about to take this pimp hand off the charger.

Images
    Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (Decreasing volume as I fall into a cavernous abyss)

Emass, please, with all the "charging"; charging is reserved for exceptionally skilled athletes, pushing boundaries in a particular sport.
    This would be the beginning of year 2 for you, correct?