LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post
    Wilderness is in the mind and in the heart, you can have it anywhere. Even at your ****in job, get to some real work.
    There's a TON of work to be done. Problem is, most of the sheeple don't even realize there's a problem.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post
    Wilderness is in the mind and in the heart, you can have it anywhere. Even at your ****in job, get to some real work.
    You are absolutely right, there's no arguing with that.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The Seen is The Legend. Gracias!
    You've been cool with me on here from day one senor, the only question in my mind was to either bump this thread or start a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post

You've been cool with me on here from day one senor, the only question in my mind was to either bump this thread or start a new one.
    Ditto, jefe, ditto.

Kindred cool souls in the surf world, there are a few that remain standing strong on the SI Forum; fending off the trolls is the amusing part.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    There's a TON of work to be done. Problem is, most of the sheeple don't even realize there's a problem.
    You remind me of a man I call Doc. I will consider you doc from now on. I don't apologize for calling you and blasters googlemachine lovers, however I will apologize for your wasted intelligence in situations including, but not limited to; Roy, Chuck, and preteen members. Youre a man of greatness doc, don't waste your time being a sheeple.

Seldom, I am starting to notice a trend in your ability to sustain camaraderie in futile situations. A good trait to have.
    Last edited by Hayduke Lives; Apr 1, 2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: never was a good speller, ****

Images
    There are too many real enemies out there Hayduke, for me to let subtle distinctions or slight differences in opinion influence my opinion on (most) fellow salty brethren.

Welcome back Yank. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, along comes Hayduke

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Welcome back Yank. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, along comes Hayduke
    I can't even swim, youll be safe in the water my friend. Then again your only fear should be letting those giant tatas of yours sink you.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    It sounds like you guys either idolize the Yank or made him your King......common problem in America.
    Mr. Savior - I do not worship sharks or monkeys or kings. It is none of your business who or what I believe in. This is a surf predicting website, not a religious soapbox. One of the biggest problems in America is all the sanctimonious douchebags like yourself that look down on everyone else in the name of being a good God fearing whatever. Thank everything that is holy and good that you people have not turned this country into some sort of fundamentalist sharia law or whack job interpretation of the Holy Bible regime police state. Now go **** off kook!

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Mr. Savior - I do not worship sharks or monkeys or kings. It is none of your business who or what I believe in. This is a surf predicting website, not a religious soapbox. One of the biggest problems in America is all the sanctimonious douchebags like yourself that look down on everyone else in the name of being a good God fearing whatever. Thank everything that is holy and good that you people have not turned this country into some sort of fundamentalist sharia law or whack job interpretation of the Holy Bible regime police state. Now go **** off kook!
    This thread is good-to-approaching-greatness....

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Roger that & muchas gracias, Chavey.

As for our newly-minted Forum dagger-thrower, Hayduke, I'm sensing value there if his arrows are aimed at the right spots.