LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Surf the break under the Golden Gate Bridge would be gnarly

Images
    That's Fort Point.

Me-spend a week in Scotia, Supertubos and other random waves in Portugal, Nias, among many others.

How can we leave Jersey off this list?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    How can we leave Jersey off this list?
    I heard Deal has the best break in Jersey.

I'll second whoever called for an empty Malibu session. These are all great destinations.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    At this point I think it's safe to assume that you either love wetsuits, or hate warm water/weather, yes?
    Yeah dude, sometimes I romantacize bumming around somewhere warm, wearing boardshorts and shoot.

But warm places have snakes. They have mozzies. It's so friggin hot.....sweating, man. Warm climates breed diseases. Aww man the sun is baking on me...... I'm hot sweaty and dirty. Good lord the dude next to me smells so bad. God, I hate flies. Vermin thrives in warm climates, too. Gators and crocs.......

I'll take it 25 F anyday over 95 F

You can always put more clothes on but you can't peel off your skin........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That's Fort Point.

Me-spend a week in Scotia, Supertubos and other random waves in Portugal, Nias, among many others.
    Ohh yeah, Portugal and Spain.......like to eradicate the Basque and have Mundaka to myself for a swell, too. Portugal decriminalized drugs so that place is off-the-hook. Seldom, don't go to Nias, they'll arrest you and give you life over there. Plus, you'll get malaria.

Oh I'd like to do the Mexican Drive thru, too. Oh hell man, forgot aboot Australia. Winter in Aussie, like Victoria wouldn't be bad...southern NSW. And Tasmania is killer.....And New Zealand is killer.....Yeah definately like Tassie and NZ.

Man, WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS EAST COAST PLACE.............

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Of course these things will never happen but,

Score The Great Lakes, especially Stoney Point.

Ireland

Coastal British Coumbia

Iceland, of course

Watch someone from Swellinfo surf

Monterey/Carmel; Sicken the entire population of Santa Cruz, and have it to myself for a week; Fort Point/Ocean Beach; Humboldt and far north locations

Kill all the llamas in Seaside, Oregon and have a go at that point

Alaska

Scotland; Wales; Porthleven, Cornwall

Jenks - I might manage that one

Move to Nova Scotia
    Bill,
    You can watch me surf. Just drive South of Ocean City on OD, go 2 streets into Sea Isle. (Hint: there really isn't a street, just a sign), and look for a fat biker-looking guy being lowered onto his board by a Coast Guard helicopter.
    (Disclaimer: I'm not really fat, but I do look a scary old guy. My brother in law is the fat one on the longboard)

And Lee, your description of Pavones was similar to watching Miley Cyrus give a lap dance. Oddly turned-on.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Amen to that.
    Your catching on Yanky

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Ohh yeah, Portugal and Spain.......like to eradicate the Basque and have Mundaka to myself for a swell, too. Portugal decriminalized drugs so that place is off-the-hook. Seldom, don't go to Nias, they'll arrest you and give you life over there. Plus, you'll get malaria.
    I'm going to Portugal before I even consider Nias anyway...barrels, Portuguese chicks, and buds, how can ya go wrong there?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Your catching on Yanky
    Come on Wayne, tell us yours.