LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swimsuit-optional tandem longboarding with the Operation Repo gal.

So everywhere, except C.R., is on your bucket list... Lot's of options for ya

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    done costa from tamarindo to mal pais and inside the peninsula , didnt hit pavones, maryland, flordia,georgia

need to go to:
    reef road good.
    nova scotia
    santa cruz
    iceland
    aregentina
    peru
    new caledonia
    ozzy
    new zeal
    fuji
    tahiti
    new york,obx jersey
    indo
    south africa/namibia will be my next trip hopefully most of African east coast
    france ireland, Morocco, Portugal,
    Christmas islands,easter islands,reunion,barbados,hawaii,Philippines,
    japan/china/india
    crete and italy

Do a cartwheel. And live to the day when Kelly grows hair. J-Bay, Pipe(uncrowded), Steamer Lane(uncrowded), and that secret place in the mirage of the caribbean video on Surfer, the hollow beach break and just a small crew.
    Last edited by surfer1234; Aug 28, 2013 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Thought of some more good ones.

4. Tres on a good swell, Cloud break, Ulu's, Maybe Z land. All my home breaks on a perfect groundswell with warmer water and no canadians on them

Quote Originally Posted by surfthewall11 View Post
    All my home breaks on a perfect groundswell with warmer water and no canadians on them
    C'mon brah, like we'll ever stop seeing the puds and car tags from QC at Jenness and Rye Rocks. One of those things you just got to accept as environmental reality. Like insects at dusk, potholes in Mass, and inferior toilet paper in public restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowWideTurns View Post
    I'd like to surf a cool tidal bore, not in the dirty rivers of Asia or Africa but like kepa acero did in Alaska. Somewhere cold and clean untouched by man. Just have to watch out for bears going fishing I guess
    word......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    Attachment 8672

remember this!!!!??
    Wow, I like how it's 12-15 foot and THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN it drops to knee-high......That's hysterical

Definitely would like to ride a sweet tidal bore and the Golden Gate bridge wave.. Plus all of the other goofy footers dream waves mentioned above. Why list them again?
    More attainably, I want to get up to Nova Scotia this fall. I also hear there is a plan to re-open the ferry from Bangor? I think to Nova Scotia.. that would be sweet and save some serious driving time. Plus I like to get high on boats

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    Definitely would like to ride a sweet tidal bore and the Golden Gate bridge wave.. Plus all of the other goofy footers dream waves mentioned above. Why list them again?
    More attainably, I want to get up to Nova Scotia this fall. I also hear there is a plan to re-open the ferry from Bangor? I think to Nova Scotia.. that would be sweet and save some serious driving time. Plus I like to get high on boats
    Hey MGS, there used to be a ferry from Portland to...umm Dartmouth? I took it many moons ago. Maybe it's still around. Check it oot, eh.

Lets not forget who lives in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia...........The Trailer Park Boys.......look them up at the Sunyvale Trailer Park. Ricky always has da kine buds. Bring Bubbles a cat and a bottle for Julian.

jbay, pavones and punta roca are crossed off my list.

1- mentawais (with my 2 boys once they are old enough to enjoy it, this will happen)
    2- right points of morroco
    3- superbank with the sand just right so it links all the way thru to kirra...no crowds
    4- skeleton bay