LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    My problem with bucket lists is that they never seem reasonable and so I don't take them seriously. Instead I like to make a goal or two per year and see how I do. This year, take a week off of work and score epic hurricane swell in Nova Scotia!

I got to Pais Vasco a couple years ago and spent a fall getting yelled at in Basque. There was always swell but also always crowds. I think PJB has got it right with the going north thing...

Images
    I've been fortunate to travel quite a bit but the list continues to grow:

Done: J Bay, Bells, Cardiff Reef/Blacks/Trestles/various SoCal breaks, NJ (Home), OBX, Cocoa Beach(!), UK, Canary Islands, Costa Rica, Peru (just around Lima)...

Next: Chicama, Nias, Mentawais, Cloud 9...

q123.JPG

remember this!!!!??

Images
    done costa from tamarindo to mal pais and inside the peninsula , didnt hit pavones, maryland, flordia,georgia

need to go to:
    reef road good.
    nova scotia
    santa cruz
    iceland
    aregentina
    peru
    new caledonia
    ozzy
    new zeal
    fuji
    tahiti
    new york,obx jersey
    indo
    south africa/namibia will be my next trip hopefully most of African east coast
    france ireland, Morocco, Portugal,
    Christmas islands,easter islands,reunion,barbados,hawaii,Philippines,
    japan/china/india
    crete and italy

Done: New Smyrna / Ponce Inlet, Cocoa, Satellite, Indiatlantic, Spanish House, Sebastian Inlet, Kill Devil Kills OBX, Sandy Beach Antonio's & Maria's Puerto Rico

Next: Costa Rica, California, Hawaii, Ireland, Tahiti, Indo, Australia, and many others (too many to list)

Backdoor pipe. I catch one nug there and I can die happy man.

Noosa Heads is on my list too. So is Rincon (CA) on a head high swell in winter. Non surfing- I would love to ride a rocket into space, weightlessness and stuff yo.

i've managed to cross off a bunch, but there are many that remain...

south africa (j-bay)
    vancouver island, bc
    ireland
    morocco
    nz/oz
    hawaii

a few of these, it's more an issue of finding a person to go w/ me than affording it...

To have one summer where a kook doesn't drop in on me I like to keep it simple

I'd like to surf a cool tidal bore, not in the dirty rivers of Asia or Africa but like kepa acero did in Alaska. Somewhere cold and clean untouched by man. Just have to watch out for bears going fishing I guess