LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

us overseas territories - if you had your choice.

guam,us virgin islands,puerto rico,

these are the only ones in question rule out samoa ect,.. which would you chose and why. Guam would seem obvious but idk i hear you need a boat to really surf there huge sharks blah blah blah huge sharks every where. what do yall think?

Images
    to live there or go on a trip? to live there, PR all day. to visit, again, PR but British virgin islands would be cool to visit. heard there is a lot of fun point breaks

Images
    PR for sure.

Puerto Rico. Easy to get back and forth to the mainland if needed.

Images
    Been to St. John, USVI. Had a blast and saw some crazy aquatic life but no waves at all down there. Tortola in the British Virgin Islands has a right point that goes off maybe 10 times a year. PR is the best for sure.

PR for sure. Just don't tell anyone.

Images
    no one has ever been to guam? or seen the usvi going off? and that would be to live.

To live, PR no doubt, been twice and I could easily go again and never come back.

Been to all of those places that you mentioned, PR for surfing consistency, even though there is surf in all of the above. Actually saw surf in Hull Bay in USVI, looked like a long paddle. How about Diego Garcia?

I will throw my vote in for PR. Heard many good things but have never been. Seems like I need to book a trip.