LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Gots me some overhead glassy tubes today.

    In Sandbridge. of course I was belly whomping, but tube time is tube time. water seemed a lot cleaner than 65th st.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,318
    Images
    4
    im dying for some tubes havnt had anything in a while most is a few head dip here and there i really need to get barreled its my favorite thing glad you got some.

  3. #3
    I saw some sick tubes today. While sitting on the crapper reading SURFING

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I saw some sick tubes today. While sitting on the crapper reading SURFING
    I bet your imagination was helped by the stank coming up from the poop chute. Close your eyes, take a whiff and you're surfing those waves in your home break.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    996
    I was out this morning at DNeck catching the last of the swells before it all goes flat around here for the next __
    days. Didn't have the luck you had though.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    I was out this morning at DNeck catching the last of the swells before it all goes flat around here for the next __
    days. Didn't have the luck you had though.
    In the 70's I used to have access to Dang Neck (cause we don't talk like day round here, boy!). Back then the water was almost always rust colored.
    I was in right place right time. I was on top of the building replacing a motor with full view of the ocean. everytime I looked up I saw it getting smaller and smaller. got the unit running, ran out for 45 min. wrote my bill, got my check, and went on to the next. If I was 5' it would have been standupable. but it was 24" and fast peeling on a shallow bar.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    In the 70's I used to have access to Dang Neck (cause we don't talk like day round here, boy!). Back then the water was almost always rust colored....
    The water was rust colored at several spots back in June while the sand replenishment project at the north end of Sandbridge was in progress.