LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah most dudes, but this dude prefers a Modelo Especial, Sam Adams Summer Ale or Octoberfest, I'll also take a Corona, Dos Equis, Leinenkugel, Heineken, or Guinness Black
    I can agree with this statement. Allow me to include some others, Fat Tire, Anchor Steam, Pilsner Urquell,and Stella.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzr75 View Post
    I can agree with this statement. Allow me to include some others, Fat Tire, Anchor Steam, Pilsner Urquell,and Stella.
    Forgot about Stella, good tastin beer I say

Images
    Leinenkugel makes some great beers, love their winter porter.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Leinenkugel makes some great beers, love their winter porter.
    I'm a fan of the Sunset Wheat, haven't tried winter porter I don't think

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    jsut wondering. a few years ago the yuppies embraced harleys to try and look tougher then it was jeep. now it seems that beer is in the sights.
    Argh, the yuppified Harley rider. Just as annoying as a Summer Pro.
    Thinking about trading in the Street Bob and getting a Triumph

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    or is beer a hipster thing and not yuppie?
    Hipsters only drink PBR.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    The yuppies are still drinking martinis and the hipsters are sticking with PBR and their little sisters' jeans.

The beer market is exploding and is actually gaining ground on wine. Beer has actually been labeled as the "new wine," as more and more people are reaching for the bottle instead of the glass these days. Beer (for the most part) is less expensive than wine, it comes in more varieties and a serving of beer has more volume than a serving of wine. It's a win-win and I'm ****ing pumped! Restaurants are beefing up their beer selection and breweries are getting more creative. For instance, Rogue Brewery has created a Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale and Chocolate, Banana & Peanut Butter ale. What do you get with wine? Red, white or red? Come on!

I'll break out the Natty Boh every once in a while (Baltimore roots), but I mostly stick to IPAs these days. Still hooked on Stone's IPA.
    Amen to that. I can't wait to have a nice local IPA tonight. COAST and Westbrook make some great examples.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Hipsters only drink PBR.
    I drink PBR. For the following reasons: It's cheep. It tastes like beer. I do drink an assortment of IPAs but they get expensive. Drink an Arrogant Bastard at the Fat P, then Drink a 16 oz PBR. Lather Rinse Repeat.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Hipsters only drink PBR.
    Not always the case. Hipster is the new yuppie. Different outfit same attitude. By me they drink microbrews only. Check that, seasonal microbrews only.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah most dudes, but this dude prefers a Modelo Especial, Sam Adams Summer Ale or Octoberfest, I'll also take a Corona, Dos Equis, Leinenkugel, Heineken, or Guinness Black
    And how could I forget Yuengling? Geez, i'm really off my game today